Mazagon Dock Ship Builders Limited has released Rigger & Electrician Recruitment 2019 notification on fixed term basis.Notification is out for a total of 366 posts. Interested and eligible candidates who are Indian Nationals can check the details given below and apply online based on the eligibility criteria on or before 26th July 2019.
Name of the Post: Rigger & Electrician
Post Date: 06/04/2019
No. of Vacancies: 366
Other Category you may be interested in:
Important dates to Remember:
|Starting Date for submission of Application||06/07/2019|
|Last Date for submission of Application||26/07/2019|
|Display of List of Eligible Candidates on MDL website||05/08/2019|
|Online Exam (Tentative)||31/08/2019|
Vacancy details of Mazagon Dock Rigger & Electrician Recruitment 2019:
|Name of post||Vacancy|
Stipend per month:
- Skilled Gr-I (IDA-5) – 17000- 64360/-
- Semi-Skilled Gr-I (IDA-2)- 13200-49910/-
Age limit (as on 01/07/2019):
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 38 years
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- 8th with National Apprenticeship Certificate Examination passed in the trade of “Rigger”
- SSC pass or equivalent and the National Apprenticeship Certificate Examination passed in the trade of “Electrician”.
- Written Test
- Experience in Shipbuilding Industry
- Trade Test
How to Apply for Mazagon Dock Rigger & Electrician Recruitment:
- Eligible Candidates may apply On-line, through the official website www.mazagondock.in
- Before Applying Candidates should ensure to have a valid mobile number and email ID.
- Fill up all the required information in the application carefully as per the instruction and SAVE it and upload required documents like Scanned Photograph & Signature in the stipulated size & format.
- After filling-up all the required fields of the On-line Application, verified the application and click ‘CONFIRM’.
- Download the acknowledgement slip for future reference.
About Mazagon Dock:
Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited, Mumbai, an ISO 9001: 2008 Company is one of the leading shipbuilding yard in India. The History of Mazagon Dock dates back to 1774, when a small dry dock was constructed in Mazagon. Over the years, MDL has earned a reputation for quality work and established a tradition of skilled and resourceful service to the shipping world in general and the Indian Navy & Coast Guard. It was incorporated as a Private Limited Company in 1934.