Mineral Exploration Corporation Limited(MECL) has released MECL Director Recruitment 2019 notification for the post of Director. Interested candidates can check the details given below and apply online based on the eligibility criteria on or before 04th July 2019.
Name of the Post: Director.
Post Date: 14/05/2019
No. of Vacancies: Not mentioned
Other Category you may be interested in:
Important dates to Remember:
|Starting Date to Submit the Application Form||14/05/2019|
|Last Date to Submit the Application Form||04/07/2019|
Vacancy details of MECL Director Recruitment 2019:
|SNo.||Name of the Post||No of Posts|
- Director : Rs.1,60,000/- Rs.2,90,000 per month
Period of Contract:
- Five Years
- Minimum Age: 40 years
- Maximum Age: 60 years
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- The applicant should be an Engineering graduate in Mining/ Mechanical Engineering/ Post Graduate in Geology or Applied Geology or Geophysics from a recognized University/ Institute with good academic record.
- The applicant should possess technical/ operational experience at a senior level of management in a large organization of repute, out of which at least five years during the last ten years should have been in Mining/ Drilling/ Exploration projects.
- Written Exam/ Interview
- Not Applicable.
How to Apply for MECL Director Recruitment 2019:
- Candidates must read the eligibility norms before applying for the post
- The starting date to apply for the post is 14/05/2019
- Visit the website pesb.gov.in
- Fill the details correctly
- Last time/date of receipt of complete application duly forwarded to PESB is by 04/07/2019 till 03.00 PM
- No TA/DA will be provided to the candidates for appearing the interview/test
Mineral Exploration Corporation Limited (MECL) was incorporated under the Companies Act,1956. The main activities of MECL are to carry out detailed exploration of mineral potential deposits on a commercial basis, in order to reduce the time lag between the initial discovery of a mineral prospect and its eventual exploitation. It is a Schedule ‘B’ Miniratna I CPSE with the administrative jurisdiction of Ministry of Mines. Its Registered office and Corporate office are at Nagpur, Maharashtra.