Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited(MIDHANI) has released MIDHANI Recruitment 2019 notification for the post of Associate.The total number of vacancies are 02. Interested candidates can check the details given below and apply offline based on the eligibility criteria on or before 29th June 2019.
Name of the Post: Associate
Post Date: 12/06/2019
No. of Vacancies: 02
Other Category you may be interested in:
Important dates to Remember:
|Starting Date of Submission of Application Form||12/06/2019|
|Last Date of Submission of Application Form||29/06/2019|
Vacancy details of MIDHANI Associate Recruitment 2019 :
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|Associate (Level-I) -Legal &Land Records||01|
|Associate (Level-I)-Corporate Communications||01|
- Consolidated Pay of Rs.33,000/-per month
Period of Contract:
- Two years
Age limit ( as on 10/06/2019):
- Maximum Age: 28 years
Educational Qualification and Experience:
Associate (Level-I) -Legal & Land Records:
- LL.B with 55% marks .
- PG Diploma in Management will be preferred
Associate (Level-I)-Corporate Communications:
- Graduate with 55% marks
- Two years PG Diploma in Public Relations/Journalism.
- Written Test
- Not applicable
How to Apply for MIDHANI Associate Recruitment 2019 :
- Candidates must read the eligibility norms before applying for the post
- Interested and eligible candidates can visit the official website www.midhani-india.in
- Download the application form from the notification provided
- Fill the details correctly as asked in the application form.
- The duly filled application form along with relevant documents must reach – General Manager ,Regd.Office ,P.O-Kanchanbagh,Hyderabad-500058
- The last date to submit the application is 29/06/2019 .
- No late submission of application form will be taken into consideration.
Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited (MIDHANI) A Govt. of India Enterprises, was set up in 1973 at Hyderabad with the objective of providing the nation self reliance in strategic materials. For over three decades now, MIDHANI has been handling challenging tasks of developing alloys, taking a lead position in indigenization of critical technologies and products to render support to several programmes of National importance and hi-techsegments of India industry. MIDHANI has now started offering its core competence of developing and manufacturing custom made alloys to suit the specific requirements of customers for their critical applications.