Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited has released MIDHANI Jr Security Inspector Recruitment 2018 notification. Interested and eligible candidates who are Indian Nationals can check the details given below and apply online based on the eligibility criteria on or before 2nd January 2019.
Name of the Post: Jr Security Inspector, Dy General Manager & Senior Manager
Post Date: 19-12-2018
No. of Vacancies: 6
Important dates to Remember:
|Starting Date for submission of Application|
19-12-2018 from 10:00 hrs
|Last Date for submission of Application|
02-01-2019 till 17:00 hrs
Vacancy details of MIDHANI Jr Security Inspector Recruitment:
|Post||No of Posts|
|Dy. General Manager (Finance & Accounts)||2||OBC-2|
|2||Sr. Manager (Security)||1|
|Jr. Security Inspector||3|
|Post||Scale of Pay|
CTC per annum approx.
|Dy. General Manager (Finance & Accounts)||Rs.80000-3%- 220000||Rs.17-47 lakhs|
|2||Sr. Manager (Security)||Rs.70000-3%- 200000|
|Jr. Security Inspector||Rs.21900-3%|
Age limit (as on 19.12.2018):
Upper Age limit
|Dy. General Manager (Finance & Accounts)||45 years|
|2||Sr. Manager (Security)|
|Jr. Security Inspector|
The Upper age limit indicated above is for unreserved category. Age relaxation is applicable in accordance with the Govt. of India’s orders issued from time to time.
Educational Qualification and Experience:
DGM (Finance & Accounts):
- Graduate with ICWA/CA with minimum 13 years post-qualification experience.
- Should have post qualification experience in manufacturing industry/ audit in the areas of Treasury Management, Indirect and Direct Taxation, Purchase scrutiny, Consolidation and finalization of Accounts/ Internal Audit/ Costing & Budgeting/ Pricing/ Management of Receivables & Inventory/ Payrolls, Provident Fund etc.
- Experience in Heavy/ Metal industries are preferred where Batch Costing, Process costing is involved.
- Hands on experience in Oracle based ERP application system will be an added advantage.
Sr. Manager (Security):
- Graduate with minimum 10 yrs post qualification experience in relevant area.
- Should be Ex Servicemen who have retired in the rank of Major/Lt. Colonel in Indian Army or their
equivalents in Indian Navy & Indian Air force.
Jr. Security Inspector:
- Graduate (BA/B.Com/B.Sc) with minimum 2 yrs experience in Security functions. Possession of LMV/ HMV license is an added qualification.
- Experience in PSU Medium/Large Engineering/ Manufacturing Industry is preferred.
- Should be of atleast Hawaldar or equivalent rank from Army/ Navy/ Air Force or Head Constable from CISF.
- Written Test/ Trade Test/ Interview
How to Apply for MIDHANI Jr Security Inspector Recruitment:
- The interested and eligible candidates can visit the MIDHANI URL:// www.midhaniindia.in > careers > e-recruitment and then read carefully the eligibility criteria and the instructions to apply online.
- Candidates are required to possess a valid E-mail ID, and contact mobile number which is to be entered in the application so that intimation regarding Written test/ Trade test/Interview (whichever applicable) can be sent.
- The candidates have to make a payment of Rs.100/-(Rupees one hundred only) towards application fee through online payment using the debit card/ credit card/ net banking using the payment link available. Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen category are not required to pay the application fee.
- Candidates have to upload all the relevant documents pertaining to date of birth proof (SSC certificate), qualification, category, experience, pay scale, CTC per annum (for minimum 2 yrs) through the link available in the application form.
- Experience certificates should invariably contain the details of service, work experience & time period.
MIDHANI, a Mini Ratna-I and an ISO 9001-2008 & AS 9100C company, is a hi-tech Metallurgical industry under the administrative control of Ministry of Defence, engaged in the manufacture of superalloys and special steels, titanium alloys in various mill forms and shapes for strategic sectors like Defence, Space, Atomic Energy and also for Commercial sectors. The company has around 810 employees.