MILKFED Senior Executive Recruitment 2018 Notification has been released by The Punjab State Cooperative Milk Producers’ Federation Ltd.Notification is out for total of 43 posts.So candidates who are interested and eligible can apply for this post before 14th December 2018.
Name of the post: Senior Executive
Post date: 20-11-2018
No of vacancies: 43
Important dates to remember:
Starting of online form submission 21-11-2018 Last date for applying online 14-12-2018 (up to 5.00 pm) Last date for payment of application fees 12-12-2018 (up to 4.00 pm) Date of Exam will be announced later Result of Written Examination will be announced later
Vacancy Details of MILKFED Senior Executive Recruitment 2018:
Senior Executive – Finance & Accounts
Name of Post Vacancy 18 Senior Executive – Marketing 25
Senior Executive – Finance & Accounts
- 20,000/- per month for the 1st year with 10% increase for the 2nd year.
- The selected candidates would work as trainees for 2 years.
Age limit as on 21 November 2018:
- 18 to 45 years.
- Reservation for SC/BC/ Ex-Serviceman/ Physically Challenged categories would be applicable as per Milkfed /Milk Unions policy. If the required number of candidates from reserved category are not available or not found suitable for the required task, the same shall be filled from General Pool.
Senior Executive (Finance & Accounts):
- M.Com from a recognized University /Institute with 3 year experience in Finance & Accounts.
- All candidates who are applying for this post must also possess certificate course in IT equivalent to ‘O’ level certificate of DOEACC, in case the candidate has not studied IT or equivalent as one of its subjects in the basic qualifying degree/diploma.
Senior Executive (Marketing):
- MBA in Marketing from a recognized University/Institute with minimum 2 year experience In FMCG industry or Graduate (BBA) with 5 years of FMCG experience.
NOTE: Qualification of Punjabi up to Matriculation Standard is mandatory for all the posts.
Category Fee General 700/- SC/BC 500/-
- Mode of Payment: Pay-in slip will be generated after filling the online application form. Go to the nearest branch of Punjab National Bank and deposit the requisite application fee using the pay in slip on the next working day.
- written test
Scheme of exam:
Subject Marks Duration Language Proficiency (Punjabi and English) 15 marks 2 hours General Awareness 15 marks Mental Aptitude / Reasoning 15 marks Computer Proficiency 15 marks Subject Area 40 marks
- Level of the question papers will be of post graduate level.
- Minimum qualifying marks will be 60% for General category candidates and 55% Marks in case of reserved categories.
- All examination centers would be located at Chandigarh / Mohali only.
- No TA, DA will be paid for the journeys performed by the applicants for the written test.
How to apply for MILKFED Senior Executive Recruitment 2018:
- Visit the website of MILKFED http://www.verka.coop/
- Fill the application form carefully & correctly.
- Every successful registration will be allotted the Login id and password.
- Fee Challan will be generated after filling the online application form. Go to the nearest branch of Punjab National Bank and deposit the requisite application fee using this fee challan on next working day.
- Upload scanned Photo and Signature in the application form.
- Candidates are not required to send the hard copy of the application form.
- Incomplete form or forms filled with wrong information, the candidature shall stand automatically cancelled /rejected and shall not be considered for further processing.
- The category once filled will not be allowed to be changed.
The Punjab State Cooperative Milk Producers Federation Limited popularly known as MILKFED Punjab, cam into existence in 1973 with a twin objective. One, to carry activities for promoting production, procurement and processing of milk for the economic development of milk producers by providing remunerative milk market to them at their door step. Two, to provide quality milk and milk products to consumers at reasonable rates. Although the federation was registered much earlier, but it came to real self in the year 1983 when all the milk plants of the erstwhile Punjab Dairy Development Corporation Limited were handed over to Cooperative sector and the entire State was covered under Operation Food programme to give the farmers a better deal and the valued customers better products.