Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited(MIDHANI) has released MIDHANI Recruitment 2019 notification for the Various posts.The total number of vacancies are 22. Interested candidates can check the details given below and apply online based on the eligibility criteria on or before 13th July 2019.
Name of the Post: Various
Post Date: 12/06/2019
No. of Vacancies: 22
Other Category you may be interested in:
Important dates to Remember:
|Starting Date of Submission of Application Form||12/06/2019|
|Last Date of Submission of Application Form||13/07/2019 (05:00 PM)|
Vacancy details of MIDHANI Recruitment 2019 :
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|Forge Press Operator||03|
|Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|Forge Press Operator||21,900-3%|
Period of Contract:
- Not mentioned
Age limit ( as on 12/06/2019):
|Charge Operator||30 years|
|Crane Operator||30 years|
|Forge Press Operator||35 years|
|NDT Operator||42 years|
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- 7th Class passed with minimum 4 years relevant post qualification experience in operation of Charger in forge shop, hot rolling mill or ring rolling mill areas.
- SSC passed or equivalent with minimum 5 years relevant post qualification experience.
- Should have experience in crane operation of 15 Ton or bigger crane.
- SSC+ITI (Turner) with 2 years post qualification experience in Turning operations / works on lathe machines.
Forge Press Operator:
- SSC+ITI or Diploma in Engineering with minimum 5 years post qualification experience in operation of hydraulic forge presses of 1500 Ton or higher capacity.
- Diploma (Metallurgy/ Mechanical) or B.Sc with NDT- Level II certification in ultrasonic testing. Should have minimum 7 years of post NDT qualification experience in ultrasonic testing of super alloys, titanium alloys, austenitic stainless steels, martensitic stainless steels, ferritic stainless steels, other low & medium alloy steels etc.
- Educational Qualification
- Written Test
- Trade Test
Mode of Payment:
- Online mode
How to Apply for MIDHANI Recruitment 2019 :
- Candidates must read the eligibility norms before applying for the post
- Interested and eligible candidates can visit the www.midhani-india.in > careers > e- recruitment and apply online for the post.
- Candidates must ensure that he/she has registered with only valid email id and phone number.
- Fill the details correctly as asked in the application form.
- Complete the payment procedure as instructed
- The last date to submit the application is 13/07/2019 (05:00 PM)
Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited (MIDHANI) A Govt. of India Enterprises, was set up in 1973 at Hyderabad with the objective of providing the nation self reliance in strategic materials. For over three decades now, MIDHANI has been handling challenging tasks of developing alloys, taking a lead position in indigenization of critical technologies and products to render support to several programmes of National importance and hi-techsegments of India industry. MIDHANI has now started offering its core competence of developing and manufacturing custom made alloys to suit the specific requirements of customers for their critical applications.