Mizoram PSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2019 – 69 Posts
Mizoram Public Service Commission has released Mizoram PSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2019 notification. Interested and eligible candidates can check the details given below and apply based on the eligibility criteria on or before 28th February 2019.
Name of the Post: Assistant Professor
Post Date: 26-01-2019
No. of Vacancies: 69
Other Category you may be interested in:
Important dates to Remember:
|Starting Date for submission of Application||
|Last Date for submission of Application||
Vacancy details of Mizoram PSC Assistant Professor Recruitment:
|Sl.No.||Department||No of Posts|
Note: Post reserved for PWD: OA/OL-1, PD-11, LV/B -1.
Rs.15,600-39,100 + AGP Rs.6000/-
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Masters Degree with minimum 55% marks or 50% for SC/ST/PWD or equivalent from recognised university AND
- NET pass or equivalent OR
- Phd in relevant discipline.
How to Apply for Mizoram PSC Assistant Professor Recruitment:
- Applications can be obtained from the Office of Commissioners Lunglei, Saiha, Champhai, Lawngtlai, Serchhip, Kolasib and Mamit during office hours.
- The Application fee can be paid by cash/ by depositing into the Treasury under the Head-0051-PSC, 105-State PSC or by IPO drawn in favour of Secretary, Mizoram Public Service Commission.
About Mizoram PSC:
On the constitution of Mizoram as full fledged State of India on 20.2.1987, it has become a constitutional necessity under Article 315 of the Constituion of India to have a Public Service Commission to be consulted by the State Government on the matters of appointment to Civil Services and posts under the Government of Mizoram. The very first action of the State Government towards constituting its own Public Service Commission was to create various posts under envisaged Public Service Commission like Secretaries,Clerical Staff,drivers and peon which were a necessity for a establishment. These posts were created vide Notification No. A 11020/1/87P&AR(GSW) dated 10.11.1987. Subsequently,the Government of Mizoram had promulgated another regulation under Article 318 called the Mizoram Public Service Commission Regulation 1989 vide Notification No A.11020/1/87-P&AR(GSW) dated 11.5.1989 which provide Chairman and not more than three Members.