Manipur Public Service Commission has released MPSC College Principal Recruitment 2018 notification on fixed term basis. Interested candidates who are Indian Nationals can check the details given below and apply online based on the eligibility criteria.
Name of the Post: College Principal
Post Date: 15-11-2018
No. of Vacancies: 13
Important dates to Remember:
|Starting Date for submission of Application|
|Last Date for submission of Application|
05-12-2018 up to Midnight
|Last Date for submission of Hard Copy of Application|
Vacancy details of MPSC College Principal Recruitment:
|Sl.No.||Name of Post||UR||ST||OBC (M)||OBC (MP)||No of posts|
|1||Principal of Govt Colleges||2||7||3||1||13|
A term of appointment of 5 years which may be extended for another term as per regulations.
Rs.37,400-67,000/- + AGP of Rs.10,000/- + Special Allowance of Rs.2000/-
Age limit (as on 05.12.2018):
- Maximum Age: 60 years
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Masters degree with atleast 55% marks or equivalent from recognized university.
- PhD Degree.
- Professor/ Associate Professor with atleast 15 years service in teaching/research university/college/other institutions.
- A minimum of 10 research publications in peer reviewed or UGC listed journals.
- A minimum of 110 research score as per prescribed regulations.
- The candidate must be able to speak Manipuri (Meetei/Meitei Lon) or any of the Tribal dialect of Manipur.
- The candidate must be a permanent resident of Manipur Provided that a candidate whose parent or any of his/her ancestors in his/her direct lineage are permanent resident of the State, with proper documentary proof like enrolment in the electoral roll and birth certificate will also be eligible.
Centre of Exam: Imphal
|General & OBC||Rs.500/-|
|Differently Abled Candidates||No Fee|
How to Apply for MPSC College Principal Recruitment:
- Before applying for the post, candidates should register s per “ONE TIME REGISTRTION” scheme through the official website of Manipur Public Service Commission ie www.empsconline.gov.in.
- Candidates who are already registered user of the portal may directly login and apply.
- Candidates should note that payment of examination fee can be made only through online mode only.
- All documents as prescribed should be submitted to the Secretary, MPSC along with duly filled in application form to be downloaded from official link and hard copies on or before 06-12-2018.
Under Article 315(4) of the Constitution, the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) agreed to function as the Public Service Commission of the State of Manipur till October 21, 1972. On October 3, 1972 the Governor of Manipur issued the order of constitution of the Manipur Public Service Commission under Article 318 with one Chairman and two Members. Shri B.K. Nehru, Governor of Manipur inaugurated the office of the Manipur Public Service Commission at a glittering function on October 23, 1972 at the Gandhi Memorial Hall, Imphal. Chief Minister, Shri Alimuddin presided over the function.