Maharashtra Public Service Commission has released MPSC Deputy Executive Health Officer Recruitment 2019 Notification. Interested and eligible candidates who are Indian Nationals can check the details given below and apply online based on the eligibility criteria on or before 12th March 2019.
Name of the Post: Deputy Executive Health Officer
Post Date: 20-02-2019
No. of Vacancies: 2
Other Category you may be interested in:
Important dates to Remember:
|Starting Date for submission of Application||20-02-2018|
|Last Date for submission of Application||12-03-2019|
Vacancy details of MPSC Deputy Executive Health Officer Recruitment:
- No of Posts: 2
Rs.15600- 39100/- + Grade Pay Rs.7000/-
Age limit (as on 01.06.2019):
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 45 years for UR/ 50 years for Reserved
Other relaxation as per govt rules.
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- A degree in Medicine & Surgery of a Statutory University (MBBS) or equivalent
- Post Graduate Degree in Preventive & Social Medicine (MD- PSM) or
- Post Graduate Diploma in Public Health (DPH)
- Possess experience of Health administration in responsible post under the Government or Local Authority for not less than 5 yrs, comparable to the post of Assistant Health Officer of Brihanmumbai Mahanagarpalika.
How to Apply for MPSC Deputy Executive Health Officer Recruitment:
- Go to address bar and type the URL: mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in and press Enter to open MPSC Online Application System.
- Click on New User Registration button.
- Fill all mandatory information ( marked with * ) and click on Create User.
- After clicking on Create User button, if all input is proper then system will show below message. Then click on OK.
- Candidate should note User name and Password using which user is created in the MPSC application.
- Fill all the necessary details in the application form.
- The next step is Payment of Application Fees.
- Then, Centre Selection (only in case of Competitive Examination).
Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) is a Constitutional Body established Under Article 315 of Constitution of India which provides a smooth and efficient functioning of the Government of Maharashtra (GoM) by providing suitable candidates for various Government posts and advise them on various service matters like formulation of Recruitment Rules (RR), advise on promotions, transfers and disciplinary actions etc.