MPSC Section Officer Recruitment 2019 – 376 Posts
Manipur Public Service Commission has released MPSC Section Officer Recruitment 2019 notification for Engineers in Engineering Department, Government of Manipur and Manipur State power company limited. Interested and eligible candidates who are Indian Nationals can check the details given below and apply online based on the eligibility criteria on or before 7th February 2019.
Name of the Post: Section Officer & Deputy Manager
Post Date: 22-01-2019
No. of Vacancies: 376
Other recruitment you may be interested in:
Important dates to Remember:
|Starting Date for submission of Application||
|Last Date for submission of Application||
07-02-2019 up to 12:00 midnight
|Date of Written Exam||
24-02-2019 to 27-02-2019
Vacancy details of MPSC Section Officer Recruitment:
|SNo.||Name of Post||Total|
|1||Section Officer Grade I (Civil)||253|
|2||Section Officer Grade II (Civil)||17|
|3||Section Officer Grade II/ Deputy Manager (Electrical)||59|
|4||Section Officer Grade II/ Assistant Manager (Electrical)||45|
|5||Deputy Manager (IT)||2|
Reservation for PWD:
|SNo.||Name of Posts||No of Post||Eligible category|
|1||Deputy Manager (IT)||1||HI|
|2||Assistant Manager (Electrical)||1||HI|
|3||Section Officer Grade I (Civil)||6||HI & Loco motors palsy|
|4||Section Officer Grade I (Civil)||1||HI|
Age limit (as on 01.07.2019):
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 38 years / 41 years for OBC / 43 years for SC/ST
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Diploma in Civil Engineering for Civil Post,
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering for Electrical Post and
- Diploma in Telecommunication Engineering/ Computer Science & Engineering/ Electronics & Communication Engineering/ IT Engineering for IT Post
- Candidates must be able to speak Manipuri (Meetei / Meiti Lon) or any of the Tribal dialect of Manipur.
- The candidate must be permanent resident of Manipur.
- Written Exam
Scheme of Examination:
|Sl.No.||Paper||MCQ||Marks for Descriptive Type||Total Marks||Duration|
|No of Qns||Marks|
|1||General English||40||100||0||100||1 hour|
|2||General Studies||40||100||0||100||1 hour|
|3||Concerned Engineering Paper I||50||100||200||300||3 hours|
|4||Concerned Engineering Paper II||50||100||200||300||3 hours|
Note: The minimum qualifying marks for General Candidates will be 40%, 35% for OBC and 30% for SC/ST.
Center of Examination: Imphal
|DAP (Differently Abled)||No Fee|
How to Apply for MPSC Section Officer Recruitment:
- To apply for any post in the eMPSConline website, intending candidates need to register a ONE TIME REGISTRATION process by clicking the SIGN UP located at the top right corner.
- Fill up the form ACCURATELY.
- You will get a verification link in your mail ID.
- Once this ONE TIME REGISTRATION is complete, complete your PROFILE by submitting all the relevant details. This includes
- Upload your Passport Photograph and signature.
- Add/ Modify Personal Info.
- Add/ Modify Parents info.
- Add Modify Education info.
- Add/ Modify Language and Physical Nature.
- Add/ Modify experience.
- Refer Help for more details
Under Article 315(4) of the Constitution, the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) agreed to function as the Public Service Commission of the State of Manipur till October 21, 1972. On October 3, 1972 the Governor of Manipur issued the order of constitution of the Manipur Public Service Commission under Article 318 with one Chairman and two members.