Mumbai Railway Vikas Corporation (MRVC) Limited has released MRVC Ltd Recruitment 2019 notification for the post of Deputy Chief Project Manager (Civil). The total no.of vacancy is 01. Interested and eligible candidates can check the details given below and apply online based on the eligibility criteria on or before 30 days from the date of issue of notification.
Name of the Post: Deputy Chief Project Manager (Civil)
Post Date: 01-04-2019
No. of Vacancies: 01
Other Category you may be interested in:
Important dates to Remember:
|Starting Date for submission of Application|
|Last Date for submission of Application|
30 days from the date of issue of notification
Vacancy details of MRVC Ltd Recruitment 2019:
Name of the Post
Deputy Chief Project Manager (Civil)
- Parent Pay plus Deputation Duty Allowance
Period of Contract:
- Five years
Age limit (as on 01.01.2019):
- Maximum Age: 50 years
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- SG/JAG IRSE officer with minimum 16 years of Group ‘A’ service Minimum 3 years’ experience in Planning of Railway Projects of Metro cities, including preparation of estimates, sanction & financial monitoring.
- Minimum 3 years experience in design of railway bridges including FOBs/ROBs
- Experience in contract management & land management.
- Computer software skill would be an added advantage
- Either Written Test /Interview
- Not Applicable
Mode of Application:
- Offline mode
How to Apply for MRVC Ltd Recruitment 2019 :
- Candidates must read the eligibility norms before applying for the post
- The duly filled in application should be sent to General Manager (CC&GA), Mumbai Railway Vikas Corporation Ltd. by email on [email protected]
- The last date to receive the application is 30 days from the date of issue of notification.
- The application form can be downloaded from the notification
- Fill the details correctly as asked .
- No late submission of application will be entertained
Mumbai Railway Vikas Corporation Ltd (MRVC Ltd), a Public Sector Undertaking of Govt. of India under Ministry of Railways (MoR) was incorporated under Companies Act, 1956 on 12th July 1999 with an equity capital of Rs. 25 crore shared in the ratio of 51:49 between Ministry of Railways and Government of Maharashtra. MRVC is responsible to execute the projects under Mumbai Urban Transport Project (MUTP) as sanctioned by Ministry of Railways. The Corporation will execute a number of suburban rail improvement projects for enhancing suburban rail transportation capacity thereby reducing the over crowding and meeting future traffic requirements. The corporation will also be involved in the planning and development of Mumbai Suburban Rail system.