MSEDCL Recruitment 2019 Notification has been released by Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Co. Ltd. Notification is out for a total of 5 posts. Interested candidates can check the details given below and apply online based on the eligibility criteria before 18th February 2019.
Name of the Post: Executive Director
Post Date: 07-02-2019
No. of Vacancies: 5
Other Category you may be interested in:
Important dates to Remember:
Starting date for form submission
|Last date for form submission|
Vacancy details of MSEDCL Recruitment 2019:
Name of post
Regional Director/ Executive Director
|SC – 01|
VJ(A) – 01
OBC – 01
SEBC – 01
UR – 1
- Approximate per month emoluments are likely to be Rs.1,40,000/-
Age limit as on 18-02-2019:
- Maximum age: 52 Years
- For MSEDCL employees: 57 Years
Educational Qualification and Experience:
Regional Director/ Executive Director:
- Candidate must possess Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in Electrical Engineering / Technology.
- Two years full time or three years part time PG Degree or PG Diploma in Management/ Administration with specialization in Marketing / Finance OR Degree in Law is preferable
- Candidate must possess 20 years post qualification experience in Power Sector.
- At least 05 years experience should have been in a position having high responsibility such as Superintending Engineer and above, out of which 01 year in a position such as Chief Engineer/ Head of the Department or its equivalent in Power Sector.
- Candidate must possess CA/ICWA /CMA.
- Candidate must possess 20 years PG experience out of which 10 years shall be in Class- I officer of Government/ Semi Government or equivalent in the Finance or Commercial Department of Private Commercial/Industrial Organization.
Mode of Payment: DD in Favour of Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Limited, Mumbai
How to Apply for MSEDCL Recruitment 2019:
- Eligible and interested candidates are required to apply offline through the Application Form available in the website
- Duly filled Application along with attested copies of the certificates, mark sheets, testimonials in support of age, education qualifications, experience,OBC non-creamy layer certificate, caste certificate, if applicable along with demand draft should be sent by post to the below mentioned address:-
Chief General Manager (HR),
Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Ltd,
4th Floor, Prakashgad, Bandra (East),
Mumbai – 51
The erstwhile Maharashtra State Electricity Board was looking after Generation, Transmission & Distribution of Electricity in the State of Maharashtra barring Mumbai. But after the enactment of Electricity Act 2003, MSEB was restructured into 4 Companies viz. MSEB Holding Co. Ltd., Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Co. Ltd. (Mahavitaran), Maharashtra State Power Generation Co. Ltd. (Mahagenco) and Maharashtra State Electricity Transmission Co. Ltd. (Mahatransco) on 6th June 2005. Mahavitaran distributes electricity to consumers across the State except Mumbai.