National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development has released NABARD Grade A Officer Recruitment 2019 notification for the post of Assistant Manager to fill 79 vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates who are Indian Nationals can check the details given below and apply online based on the eligibility criteria on or before 26th May 2019.
Name of the Post: Grade A Officer/ Assistant Manager
Post Date: 09/05/2019
No. of Vacancies: 79
Other Category you may be interested in:
Important dates to Remember:
|Starting Date for submission of Application||10/05/2019|
|Last Date for submission of Application||26/05/2019|
|Date of Preliminary Examination||15/16 June 2019|
Vacancy details of NABARD Grade A Officer Recruitment:
|2||Animal Husbandry / Dairy Technology||2||0||1||1||1||1|
|3||Economics & Agricultural Economics||2||1||1||2||1||1|
|8||Land Development – Soil Science||3||1||0||1||0||0|
|9||Plantation and Horticulture||2||0||0||1||0||0|
Basic pay of Rs.28150/- p.m. in the scale of 28150-1550(4)-34350-1750(7)–46600–EB-1750(4)-53600-2000(1)-55600/-
Age limit (as on 01/05/2019):
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 30 years
Other relaxation as per govt norms.
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in any subject with a minimum of 50% marks (SC/ST/PWBD – 45%) or
- PG degree with a minimum of 50% marks(SC/ST/PWBD – 45%) or Ph.D. OR
- Chartered Accountant /Cost Accountant / Company Secretary with Bachelor’s degree OR
- 2 year full time P.G. Diploma in Management / MBA degree with Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline.
Animal Husbandry /Dairy Technology:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Veterinary Sciences / Animal Husbandry / Dairy Technology with a minimum of 50% marks (ST/PWBD – 45%) or
- PG degree in Veterinary Sciences / Animal Husbandry/Dairy Technology with a minimum of 50% marks (ST/PWBD- 45%).
Economics / Agricultural Economics :
- Bachelor’s Degree with Economics/Agriculture Economics with 50% marks (SC/ST/PWBD – 45%) or
- PG degree in Economics/Agriculture Economics with a minimum of 50% marks (SC/ST/PWBD – 45%)
- Candidates with Economics as one of the main subjects at all years/semesters of the course, will only be eligible.
- Bachelor’s degree with Environmental Science / Environmental Engineering as a
subject with 50% marks (SC/ST/PWBD – 45%)or
- PG degree in Environmental Engineering or Environmental Science with 50% marks (SC/ST/PWBD – 45%)
Food Processing :
- Bachelor’s degree / BE / B.Tech. in Food Processing /Food Technology with 50% marks (SC/PWBD – 45%)or
- PG degree in Food Processing /Food Technology with 50% marks (SC/PWBD applicants – 45%)
- Bachelor’s degree in Forestry from a recognized University/Institution with 50%
marks (ST/PWBD – 45%) or
- PG degree in Forestry with 50% marks (ST/PWBD applicants – 45%)
- BBA (Finance/Banking) / BMS (Finance/Banking) with 50% marks (SC/ST/PWBD
applicants – 45%) OR
- 2 years full time P.G. Diploma in Management (Finance) / MBA (Finance) OR
- Bachelor of Financial and Investment Analysis with 50% marks (SC/ST/PWBD – 45%) OR
- Chartered Accountant with Bachelor’s degree (The Membership of ICAI must have been
obtained on or before 01/05/2019)
Land Development – Soil Science :
- Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture / Agriculture (Soil Science/Agronomy) with 50% marks
(SC/PWBD – 45%)or
- PG degree in Agriculture / Agriculture (Soil Science/Agronomy) with a minimum of 50% marks (SC/PWBD – 45%)
Plantation and Horticulture :
- Bachelor’s Degree in Horticulture with a minimum of 50% marks (PWBD – 45%)or
- PG degree in Horticulture with a minimum of 50% marks (PWBD – 45%)
- Preliminary Exam
- Mains Exam
How to Apply for NABARD Grade A Officer Recruitment:
- Interested Candidates can apply from the Bank’s website www.nabard.org/career, click on the option “APPLY ONLINE“.
- To register, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id.
- Candidates should fill the details in the online application carefully as no change will be possible after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
- Payment can be made by using only Master/Visa/Rupay Debit or Credit Cards or Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash cards/Mobile Wallets.
- Photograph & Signature should be Scanned and Uploaded as per specifications.
- The candidate can apply only for ONE Post/Discipline of his / her choice.
|For NABARD Grade A Exam Pattern & Syllabus||Click here|
|To Apply||Click here|
|For Official Notification||Click here|
|For Official Website||Click here|
NABARD came into existence on 12 July 1982 by transferring the agricultural credit functions of RBI and refinance functions of the then Agricultural Refinance and Development Corporation (ARDC). It was dedicated to the service of the nation by the late Prime Minister Smt. Indira Gandhi on 05 November 1982. Set up with an initial capital of Rs.100 crore, its’ paid up capital stood at Rs.10,580 crore as on 31 March 2018. Consequent to the revision in the composition of share capital between Government of India and RBI, NABARD today is fully owned by Government of India.