National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development has released NABARD Grade B Officer Recruitment 2019 notification for the post of Manager to fill 8 vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates who are Indian Nationals can check the details given below and apply online based on the eligibility criteria on or before 26th May 2019.
Name of the Post: Grade B Officer/ Manager
Post Date: 09/05/2019
No. of Vacancies: 8
Other Category you may be interested in:
Important dates to Remember:
|Starting Date for submission of Application||10/05/2019|
|Last Date for submission of Application||26/05/2019|
|Date of Preliminary Examination||16 June 2019|
Vacancy details of NABARD Grade B Officer Recruitment:
Basic pay of Rs. 35150/- p.m. in the scale of Rs.35150 – 1750 (9) – 50900 – EB – 1750(2) – 54400 – 2000 (4) – 62400/-
Age limit (as on 01/05/2019):
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 35 years
Other relaxation as per govt norms.
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in any subject with a minimum of 60% marks (SC/ST/ PWBD – 55%) in aggregate or
- PG degree with a minimum of 55% marks (SC/ST/PWBD – 50%) in aggregate from a recognized university or Ph.D.
- Preliminary Exam
- Mains Exam
How to Apply for NABARD Grade B Officer Recruitment:
- Interested Candidates can apply from the Bank’s website www.nabard.org/career, click on the option “APPLY ONLINE“.
- To register, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id.
- Candidates should fill the details in the online application carefully as no change will be possible after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
- Payment can be made by using only Master/Visa/Rupay Debit or Credit Cards or Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash cards/Mobile Wallets.
- Photograph & Signature should be Scanned and Uploaded as per specifications.
- The candidate can apply only for ONE Post/Discipline of his / her choice.
|For NABARD Grade B Exam Pattern & Syllabus||Click here|
|To Apply||Click here|
|For Official Notification||Click here|
|For Official Website||Click here|
NABARD came into existence on 12 July 1982 by transferring the agricultural credit functions of RBI and refinance functions of the then Agricultural Refinance and Development Corporation (ARDC). It was dedicated to the service of the nation by the late Prime Minister Smt. Indira Gandhi on 05 November 1982. Set up with an initial capital of Rs.100 crore, its’ paid up capital stood at Rs.10,580 crore as on 31 March 2018. Consequent to the revision in the composition of share capital between Government of India and RBI, NABARD today is fully owned by Government of India.