National Institute of Immunology JRF Recruitment 2019 Notification has been released by National Institute of Immunology, New Delhi. Notification is out for a total of 1 posts. Interested candidates can check the details given below and apply online based on the eligibility criteria before 1st March 2019.
Name of the Post: JRF/SRF
Post Date: 18-02-2019
No. of Vacancies: 1
Other Category you may be interested in:
Important dates to Remember:
Starting date for form submission
|Last date for form submission|
Vacancy details of National Institute of Immunology JRF Recruitment 2019:
Name of post
- Senior Research Fellow: 28,000/- plus 30% HRA Per month
- Junior Research Fellow: 25,000/- plus 30% HRA Per month
- Not mentioned
Educational Qualification and Experience:
Senior Research Fellow:
- Candidate must possess M.Sc./M.Tech in Life Sciences with two years of proven research experience in Laboratory setting.
Junior Research Fellow:
- Candidate must possess M.Sc. or equivalent degree in the Life Sciences
|SC/ STPH and Women|
Mode of Payment:
- DD drawn on Canara Bank or Indian Bank payable at Delhi/New Delhi in favour of the Director, NII
How to Apply for National Institute of Immunology JRF Recruitment 2019:
- Eligible and interested candidates may apply directly through e-mail, to the Investigator of the project, clearly indicating the name of the project along with their complete C.V., e-mail id, fax numbers, telephone numbers and DD to Dr. Arnab Mukhopadhyay Staff Scientist-V to [email protected]
The National Institute of Immunology (NII) is committed to advanced research addressing the basic mechanisms involved in body’s defence to identify modalities for manipulation of the immune system to provide protection against diseases and understand mechanisms that can be used to target disease processes for intervention.