National Brain Research Centre (NBRC) has released NBRC Technologists Recruitment 2019 notification . Interested and eligible candidates can check the details given below and attend for Walk-In-Interview on 12th March 2019.
Name of the Post: Technologist
Post Date: 27-02-2019
No. of Vacancies: 01
Other Category you may be interested in:
Important dates to Remember:
Vacancy Details of NBRC Technologists Recruitment 2019:
Name of the Post
Technologist (MEG Project)
- Rs.62,000/per month will be Paid (Consolidated).
- 40 Years as on the date of Walk-in -interview
Educational Qualification and Experience Required:
- M.SC (Physics with specialization in Electronics) or M.SC (Electronics) with 3 Years of experience OR
- M.Tech (Electronics / Electrical/ Biomedical Engineering) with 1 Year of experience OR
- Technician with EEG / MEG related topics with work experience OR
- Post Graduate Degree with Radiography with 05 Years of experience OR
- B.E /B.TECH with experience in EEG
How to Apply for NBRC Technologists Recruitment 2019:
- Candidates must ensure that he / she reads the eligibility norms before appearing for an interview.
- All the certificates regarding Educational Qualification,Experience Certificate,Age proof,caste Certificate must be presented original at the time of Interview.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) as per format attached along with self attested copies of certificates must be brought.
National Brain Research Centre is the only institute in India dedicated to neuroscience research and education. Scientists and students of NBRC come from diverse academic backgrounds, including biological, computational, mathematical, physical, engineering and medical sciences, and use multidisciplinary approaches to understand the brain.
Located in the foothills of the Aravali range in Manesar, Haryana, NBRC is an autonomous institute funded by the Department of Biotechnology, Government of India, and is also a Deemed to be University