NCDC Consultant Recruitment 2019 – 13 Posts
NCDC Consultant Recruitment 2019 Notification has been released by National Centre for Disease Control under Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India. Notification is out for a total of 13 post. Interested candidates can check the details given below and attend the walk-in Interview on 19th March 2019.
Name of the Post: Consultant
Post Date: 21-02-2019
No. of Vacancies: 13
Other Category you may be interested in:
Important dates to Remember:
|Date of Walk-in Interview||19-03-2019 at 09:30 am|
|Venue||NCDC, 22, Sham Nath Marg, Delhi-110054.|
Vacancy details of NCDC Consultant Recruitment 2019:
|Name of post||Vacancy|
- Consultant (Epidemiologist) – Rs. 75000/- to Rs. 85000/- pm
- Consultant (Microbiology) – Rs. 65000/- to Rs. 85000/- pm
- Consultant (Veterinary) – Rs. 56,448/- pm
- Consultant (Epidemiologist) – Not more than 60 years
- Consultant (Microbiology) – Not more than 60 years
- Consultant (Veterinary) – Not more than 65 years
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Candidate must possess MBBS degree recognized by Medical Council of India (MCI) with MD (PSM/Community Medicine) / MD (CHA) / MD (Tropical Medicine) recognized by MCI or DNB (Social and Preventive Medicine / Community Medicine).OR
- MBBS recognized by MCI with Masters of Public Health (MPH) / Diploma in Public Health (DPH) / Master in Applied Epidemiology (MAE) / Diploma in Health Administration (DHA) from recognized University of India along with two years of experience in Public Health after acquiring mentioned post graduate qualifications.OR
- MBBS recognized by MCI with EIS Training Course Certificate.
- Candidate must possess MBBS with MD/ DNB in Medical Microbiology/Lab Medicine OR
- MBBS with Post Graduate Diploma such as D.Bact./Virology with one year experience in clinical laboratory services; OR
- M.Sc. in Medical Microbiology with PhD with two year experience in clinical laboratory services. And
- Must be Proficient in Computer Applications (MS Word, Excel and Power Point), email and internet.
- Candidate must possess a Post graduate Veterinary degree from a recognized university in Veterinary Public Health or Veterinary Epidemiology or Veterinary Medicine or Veterinary Microbiology or Veterinary preventive medicine/Veterinary Pathology (as per DoPT Guidelines). Registration in the Veterinary Council of India or Veterinary Council of States with
- Three years’ experience in Veterinary Public health or Veterinary Epidemiology or Animal Health and Relevant experience in public health, preferably in disease surveillance and outbreak investigations
- Not Applicable
- Walk-in interview
How to Apply for NCDC Consultant Recruitment 2019:
- Eligible candidates may attend the walk-in interview on the above mentioned date and venue.
- Candidates should carry duly filled application along with all original certificates supporting age educational qualification etc with one set of photocopies of each, recent passport size duly self attested.
- Candidates are requested to reach at least half an hour before the scheduled reporting time
The Institute takes leading role in undertaking investigations of disease outbreaks all over the country employing epidemiological and diagnostic tools. It also provides referral diagnostic services to individuals, community, medical colleges, research institutions and state health directorates. The service component provided by the Institute also includes making available scientific research material, teaching aids, storage and supply of vaccines and quality control of biologicals.