NCDIR Scientist Recruitment 2018 – 2 Posts
National Centre for Disease Informatics and Research has released NCDIR Scientist Recruitment 2018 notification on contract basis. Interested candidates can check the details given below and apply online based on the eligibility criteria.
Name of the Post: Scientist C
Post Date: 12-11-2018
No. of Vacancies: 2
Important dates to Remember:
|Date of Walk-in-written test/ Personal Discussion||12-12-2018|
Vacancy details of NCDIR Scientist Recruitment:
|Sl.No.||Name of Post||No of Posts||Location|
|1||Scientist C (Medical/ Non Medical)||2 (UR)||National Centre for Disease Informatics and Research, Bengaluru|
- Medical Rs.72,325/- (Including HRA)
- Non-Medical Rs.57,660/- (Including HRA)
Period of Contract:
Up-to March 2021 and may be extended.
- Maximum Age: 40 years
Age relaxation against post earmarked for reserved candidates will be as per Govt. of India Norms.
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- PG Degree (MD/MS/DNB or equivalent) after MBBS or equivalent with 1 year experience OR
- PG diploma in medical subjects after MBBS with 2 years’ experience OR
- MBBS / BDS/ Graduate degree in Indian systems of Medicine degree with 4 years’ experience in medical subjects after degree OR
- 1st Class Master Degree in life sciences or relevant subjects from a recognized university with 4 years’ experience.
- Walk-in written test / Personal Discussion
|Date and time of verification of document||Date and time of personal discussion||Venue|
|12-12-2018 from 9 AM to 10:30 AM||12-12-2018 from 10:30 AM onwards||National Centre for Disease
Informatics and Research, Nirmal Bhawan-ICMR Complex (IInd Floor), Poojanahalli, Kannamangala Post, Bengaluru – 562110
How to Apply for NCDIR Scientist Recruitment:
- Interested and eligible candidates may download the prescribed application form from the website www.ncdirindia.org and report for the walk-in written test / personal discussion on the dates mentioned above.
- Those appearing for walk – in – written test and / or personal discussion should bring with them original certificates (1) Educational qualification (2) Proof of Date of birth (3) Experience certificates/testimonials (4) One-self attested recent passport size photograph (5) ID Proof (Ex. PAN/Voter ID/Driving License etc.) (6) Three sets of self-attested photocopies of all documents. (7) SC/ST/OBC/PWD Certificates, if applicable. (8) Candidates should submit all certifications/testimonials in original for verification.
Plans, directs, develops, supports, coordinates and evaluates a national programme of cancer surveillance (electronic or otherwise) involving the collection and analysis of reliable data on magnitude and patterns of cancer so as to answer key questions about cancer incidence and mortality in different demographic and population settings. Plans, facilitates and supports programmes of surveillance (electronic or otherwise) of other diseases (diabetes, CVD, stroke) involving the collection and analysis of reliable data on magnitude and patterns so as to answer key questions about disease incidence and mortality in different demographic and population settings