National Centre for Disease Informatics and Research has released NCDIR Technical Assistant & Accounts Officer Recruitment 2018 notification. Interested candidates can check the details given below and apply online based on the eligibility criteria.
Name of the Post: Technical Assistant & Accounts Officer
Post Date: 05-11-2018
No. of Vacancies: 2
Important dates to Remember:
|Starting Date for submission of Application||05-11-2018|
|Last Date for submission of Application||17-12-2018 up to 5:30 PM|
|Last Date for submission of Application||26-12-2018 up to 5:30 PM|
Vacancy details of NCDIR Technical Assistant & Accounts Officer Recruitment:
|Sl.No.||Name of Post||No of Posts||Location|
|2||Technical Assistant||1 (SC)||Bengaluru|
|Sl.No.||Name of Post||Pay Scale||Selection||Tenure|
|1||Accounts Officer||Rs.44,900-1,42,400/-||Deputation Basis||3 years|
Age limit (as on 17.12.2018):
|Sl.No.||Name of Post||Age limit|
|1||Accounts Officer||56 years|
|2||Technical Assistant||35 years|
Educational Qualification and Experience:
Accounts Officer (Junior Grade):
- Holding analogous posts on regular basis in the parent cadre/ Department. OR with 5 years’ service as Assistant in Central/ State Govt/ Autonomous Organization / PSU in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on a regular basis in the Pay Band (PB-2) or equivalent in the parent cadre or Department and two years working experience in Budget/ Finance / Accounts. AND
- Three Years Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from recognized University.
- 1st Class three-year Bachelor’s degree in Life Science (Zoology / Biochemistry / Microbiology / Biotechnology / Genetics) / relevant subject from a recognized University in relevant field.
- Written test (for Technical Assistant)
|Category||Fee (only for Technical Assistant)|
How to Apply for NCDIR Technical Assistant & Accounts Officer Recruitment:
- The application may be preferably submitted online through www.ncdirindia.org
- The printed copy of the filled online application duly signed by the applicant should be submitted to National Centre for Disease Informatics and Research, Nirmal Bhawan-ICMR Complex (II Floor), Poojanahalli, N.H–7, B. B. Road, Kannamangala Post, Bengaluru–562 110, along with self-attested copies of the certificates
(b) Proof of Date of Birth
(c) Educational qualification
(d) Experience certificates/testimonials
(e) One-self attested recent passport size photograph
(f) ID Proof (Ex. PAN/Voter ID/Driving License etc.)
(g) One set of self-attested photocopies of all documents
- For Technical Assistant: Demand Draft of Rs. 300/- (Rupees three hundred only) payable in favour of “The Director, NCDIR, Bengaluru” should be enclosed along with application and should reach to this office on or before closing date. The SC/ST/Women/physically handicapped candidates (PH) are exempted from the application fee.
- The envelope containing applications should be superscribed – Application for the post of ‘Technical Assistant’
|To Apply for Technical Assistant||Click here|
|For Official Notification of Technical Assistant||Click here|
|To Apply for Accounts Officer||Click here|
|For Official Notification of Accounts Officer||Click here|
|For Official Website||Click here|
The National Centre for Disease Informatics and Research (NCDIR), Bengaluru is one of its kind of unique institution which utilizes information science for health research as its integral component. This has been amply demonstrated by the evolution of the ICMR National Cancer Registry Program (NCRP) since 1982,which has now blossomed into a vibrant network ofmulti-disciplinary researchers representing more than 700 sources of cancer registration across the country.