NCL Recruitment 2019 Notification has been released by National Chemical Laboratory. Notification is out for a total of 5 post Interested candidates can check the details given below and apply online based on the eligibility criteria before 16th January 2019.
Name of the Post: Project Assistant-II
Post Date: 02-01-2019
No. of Vacancies: 5
Important dates to Remember:
Starting date for form submission
|Last date for form submission|
|24-01-2019 at 10:00|
Catalysis Meeting Room, NCL Main Building.
Vacancy details of NCL Recruitment 2019:
Name of post
- Rs. 25,000/- (Consolidated)
- 30 years.
As per Govt order
Educational Qualification and Experience:
Minimum prescribed educational Qualifications:
- M.Sc. in Inorganic Chemistry/ Physical Chemistry/ Nanoscience and Nanotechnology with Bachelors in chemical sciences from a recognized University with minimum 55% of marks (aggregate)
- Laboratory experience in nanoscience and nanotechnology (nanomaterials synthesis, characterization and application of nanomaterials), knowledge in electro-chemistry and electrochemical applications using potentiostat.
- Not applicable
How to Apply for NCL Recruitment 2019:
Applications giving full particulars in the following format along with two copies of recent passport size photograph and attested copies of testimonials may kindly be submitted:
- Name of the applicant,
- Date of Birth,
- Whether belonging to SC/ST/OBC (Original Caste/Community Certificate issued by competent authorities to be produced at the time of interview in support of the claim).
- Educational Qualification (furnish details commencing from SSC),
- Research and other experiences if any indicating full details,
- Address for communication,
- any close relation** working in NCL, if yes, give details.
- Telephone No.,
- Email address
- Signature (on application & Biodata)
- Two recent PP size color photographs.
** Close relation means: wife/ husband/ Father/ Mother/ sister/ brother/ son-in-law/ brother-inlaw (wife’s brother/ Sister’s husband) sister-in-law (brother’s wife/ wife’s sister) as NCL employee. The application (in an envelop marked with the appropriate position code) with the above information duly signed together with photo-copies of relevant certificates/testimonials should be addressed to: The Head, Catalysis Division (Kind Attn: Dr. Kaliaperumal SELVARAJ, Catalysis Division), National Chemical Laboratory, Pune – 411 008, so as to reach on or before 16-01-2019. Applications received beyond this date will not be considered
National Chemical Laboratory (CSIR-NCL), Pune, established in 1950, is a constituent laboratory of Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR). CSIR-NCL is a science and knowledge based research, development and consulting organization. It is internationally known for its excellence in scientific research in chemistry and chemical engineering as well as for its outstanding track record of industrial research involving partnerships with industry from concept to commercialization.