Northern Coalfields Limited(NCL) has released NCL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2019 notification for the post of Trade Apprentice. The total number of vacancies are 2482. Interested and eligible candidates can check the details given below and apply online based on the eligibility criteria on or before 10th July 2019.
Name of the Post: Trade Apprentice.
Post Date: 11/06/2019
No. of Vacancies: 2482
Other Category you may be interested in:
Important dates to Remember:
|Starting Date of Submission of Application Form||11/06/2019|
|Last Date of Submission of Application Form||10/07/2019 (5:00 PM)|
Vacancy details of NCL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2019 :
|Welder(Gas & Electric)||83||24||23||32||162|
- Not mentioned
Period of Contract:
- One year
Age limit (as on 30/09/2018):
- Minimum Age: 16 Years
- Maximum Age: 24 Years
Educational Qualification and Experience:
Welder(Gas & Elec):
- Candidates must be 8th and ITI Passed in Welder trade from NCVT/SCVT recognized UP or MP based Institute.
- Candidates must be 10th and ITI Passed in Electrician trade from NCVT/SCVT recognized UP or MP based Institute.
- Candidates must be 10th and ITI Passed in Fitter trade from NCVT/SCVT recognized UP or MP based Institute.
- Candidates must be 10th and ITI Passed in Motor Mechanic trade from NCVT/SCVT recognized UP or MP based Institute.
- Not mentioned
- Not Applicable
How to Apply for NCL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2019:
- Candidates must read the eligibility norms before applying for the post
- Candidates can visit the official website www.nclcil.in
- Go to “Career” section.
- Register for the given post only through valid email id and phone number
- Fill the details correctly as asked in the application form
- Upload the relevant documents as mentioned
- Upload the scanned latest passport size photograph in the mentioned format.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for attending the selection process.
- The last date to apply for the post is 10/07/2019 (05:00 PM)
Northern Coalfields Limited (NCL) has voluntarily chosen to implement a company wide comprehensive and unified Integrated Management System (IMS) complying to Standards ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004 and OHSAS 18001:2007 for simultaneous management of economic, environmental and occupational health and safety. The company has framed its own Corporate Management Policy and committed to achieve the organizational objectives and targets.