Neet 2019 Application Form: National Testing Agency has released NEET (UG) 2019 Application Form for MBBS and BDS courses. Interested candidates can check the details given below and apply online based on the eligibility criteria on or before 30th November 2018.
Name of the Form: NEET 2019 Application Form (MBBS & BDS)
Post Date: 01-11-2018
No. of Vacancies: Not mentioned
Important dates to Remember:
|Starting Date for submission of Application||01-11-2018|
|Last Date for submission of Application||30-11-2018|
|Last Date for Payment of Fee||01-12-2018|
|Correction in particulars of Application Form||14-01-2019 to 31-01-2019|
|Date of Computer Based Exam||05-05-2019 (2:00 PM to 5:00 PM)|
- Born on or between 05-05-1994 and 31-12-2002.
- Age is relaxable up to 5 years for SC/ST/OBC/PH candidates.
- Passed 10+2 in Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English with 50% marks from a recognised board.
- Candidates appearing in 10+2 examination can also apply.
- Computer Based Exam
Scheme of Exam:
|Subject||Pattern||Duration||No of Qns||Marks|
|Physics||180 MCQ||3 hours||45||180|
Note: For each incorrect response one mark will be deducted for the total score.
Candidates can opt for Question Paper in anyone of the following languages: English, Hindi, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Marathi, Odia, Tamil, Telugu & Urdu.
How to Apply for NEET (UG) Notification 2019:
- Interested candidates may apply online through NEET website – https://ntaneet.nic.in/
- Fill in the Online Application Form and note down the system generated Application No.
- Upload scanned images of Candidate’s Photograph (between 10 kb – 200 kb) and Candidate’s Signature (between 4 kb – 30kb) in JPG/JPEG format.
- Make payment of fee using suitable mode of payment through bank as per details given in Chapter – 4, (mode of submission of Application Form and payment of fee) and keep proof of fee paid.
- Print at least four printouts of Confirmation Page after successful remittance of fee.
About NEET (UG) 2019:
As per regulations framed under the Indian Medical Council Act -1956 and the Dentists Act-1948 and as amended from time to time, NATIONAL ELIGIBILITY CUM ENTRANCE TEST (UG) 2019 (NEET (UG) – 2019) will be conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA) for admission to MBBS/BDS Courses in Indian Medical/ Dental Colleges run with the approval of Medical Council of India/Dental Council of India under the Union Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India except for the institutions established through an Act of Parliament i.e. AIIMS and JIPMER Puducherry.