National Board of Examinations has released NEET (PG) 2019 Notification for admission to MD/MS/Post Graduate Diploma Courses. Interested candidates can check the details given below and apply online based on the eligibility criteria.
Name of the Post: NEET (PG) 2019
Post Date: 02-11-2018
No. of Vacancies: Not mentioned
Important dates to Remember:
|Starting Date for submission of Application|
02-11-2018 from 6:00 PM
|Last Date for submission of Application|
22-11-2018 till 11:55 PM
|Date of Exam|
06-01-2019 (12:00 Noon – 7:00 PM)
|Declaration of Result||31-01-2019|
No Age limit
- Candidates in possession of MBBS degree or Provisional MBBS Pass Certificate recognized as per the provisions of the Indian Medical Council Act 1956 and possess permanent or provisional registration certificate of MBBS qualification issued by the Medical Council of India or State Medical Council.
- The Cutoff Date for completion of internship towards determination of eligibility for appearing in NEET-PG 2019 shall be 31st March 2019.
- Candidates who have studied/qualified MBBS from the state of Jammu & Kashmir are not eligible for All India 50% Quota seats. However, the candidates who were nominated by the Government of India are Eligible.
- Indian citizens or overseas citizens of India who have obtained their Primary Medical Qualifications from Medical Colleges outside India should have qualified the Foreign Medical Graduate Examination which is conducted by National Board of Examinations.
- Computer Based Test
Scheme of Exam:
|Part||No of MCQs||Duration|
|A||50||3 hr 30 min|
There shall be 25% negative marking for incorrect answers No marks will be deducted for unattempted questions.
|Sl.No.||Subject||No of Qns|
|8||Social and Preventive Medicine||25|
|9||General Medicine, Dermatology & Venerelogy & Psychiatry||45|
|10||General Surgery, Orthopedics, Anaesthesia & Radio diagnosis||45|
|11||Obstetrics & Gynaecology||30|
How to Apply for NEET (PG) 2019 Notification:
- Online submission of application form for NEET-PG 2019 for admission to MD/MS/ PG Diploma courses for 2019 academic session is available at NEET-PG website www.nbe.edu.in.
- Fill the registration form for obtaining User ID and Password.
- User ID and Password will be sent through SMS and Email ID.
- Fill the application form and Upload your photograph & signature.
- Choose your Test City.
- Submission of fees.
- The prescribed exam fee should be remitted through payment gateway provided using a Credit Card or a Debit Card issued by banks in India or through Internet Banking.
- Take a print out of the filled Application form with Transaction ID printed on it.
About NEET (PG) 2019:
NEET-PG is an eligibility-cum-ranking examination prescribed as the single entrance examination for admission to various MD/MS and PG Diploma Courses as per Section 10 (D) of Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. No other entrance examination, either at state or institution level, shall be valid for entry to MD/MS/PG Diploma Courses. NEET is mandatory even for foreign nationals seeking admission in medical courses in India.