NFL Accounts Officer Recruitment 2018 – 42 Posts
National Fertilizers Limited has released NFL Accounts Officer & Senior Manager Recruitment 2018 notification. Interested candidates can check the details given below and apply online based on the eligibility criteria.
Name of the Post: Accounts Officer & Senior Manager
Post Date: 15-11-2018
No. of Vacancies: 42
Important dates to Remember:
|Starting Date for submission of Application||
15-11-2018 from 10:00 AM
|Last Date for submission of Application||
14-12-2018 till 5:30 PM
|Last Date for submission of Hard Copy of Application||
21-12-2018 / 28-12-2018*
* closing date for receipt of applications of candidates presently residing in far-flung area i.e. Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Ladakh Division of J&K State, Lahaul & Spiti District & Pangi Sub-Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Union Territory of Andaman & Nicobar Islands & Lakshadweep is 28.12.2018.
Vacancy details of NFL Accounts Officer & Senior Manager Recruitment:
|Sl.No.||Post Name||UR||SC||ST||OBC (NCL)||PWBD||Total Vacancy|
|Sl.No.||Post Name||Pay Scale|
|1||Accounts Officer||Rs.16400 – 40500/-|
|2||Senior Manager||Rs.32900 – 58000/-|
Age limit (as on 30.11.2018):
|Sl.No.||Post Name||Maximum Age|
|1||Accounts Officer||30 years|
|2||Senior Manager||48 years for OBC/ 50 years for SC|
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Chartered Accountant from ICAI or
- Cost & Management Accountant from ICAI or
- Two years full time / regular MBA with major specialization in Finance / Financial Management with minimum 60% marks.
- 1 year experience for Accounts Officer & 13 years experience for Senior Manager (F&A)
Candidates are required to qualify in the Personal Interview separately with minimum average of 50% marks in interview.
|SC/ST/EXSM/PWBD/Departmental Candidates||No Fee|
How to Apply for NFL Accounts Officer & Senior Manager Recruitment:
- . Candidates should apply online through NFL website www.nationalfertilizers.com.
- Candidates are required to provide their details in online application form regarding age, date of birth, qualification, division and percentage of marks obtained, year of passing and respective School/ College/ University, work experience including positions held, name of employers with address, nature of duties, period of service, scale of pay, salary/CTC (Cost to Company)/ salary drawn, demand draft for application fee (if applicable) and other requisite information/declaration.
- The copy of online submitted application form, duly signed, along with self-attested copies of the documents / certificates, as mentioned at Sl. No. G.6 above, should reach in a sealed envelope cover super-scribed with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ______ (POST NAME) – 2018” at the following address:
“Deputy General Manager (HR), National Fertilizers Limited,
A-11, Sector-24, Noida, District Gautam Budh Nagar, Uttar Pradesh – 201301”
NFL, a Schedule ‘A’ & a Mini Ratna (Category-I) Company, having its registered office at New Delhi was incorporated on 23rd August 1974. Its Corporate Office is at NOIDA (U.P). It has an authorized capital of Rs. 1000 crore and a paid up capital of Rs. 490.58 crore out of which Government of India’s share is 74.71 % and 25.29 % is held by financial institutions & others.