NFL Marketing Representative Recruitment 2019 – 40 Posts
National Fertilizers Limited has released NFL Marketing Representative Recruitment 2019 Notification. Notification is out for a total of 40 posts. Interested candidates can check the details given below and apply online based on the eligibility criteria on or before 18th April 2019.
Name of the Post: Marketing Representative
Post Date: 14-03-2019
No. of Vacancies: 40
Other Category you may be interested in:
Important dates to Remember:
|Starting Date for submission of Application||
|Last Date for submission of Application||
Vacancy details of NFL Marketing Representative Recruitment 2019:
|Post Name||UR||SC||ST||OBC (NCL)||EWS||PWBD||EXS||
- Rs.9500- 19500/- Per month
Age limit (as on 31.12.2018):
- Minimum : 18 Years
- Maximum : 30 Years
- Age relaxation as per rules
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Must possess degree in B.Sc. (Agriculture) with 50% marks in aggregate for General and OBC candidates and 45% for SC/ ST/ PwBD candidates against reserved positions.
- Online test
|SC/ ST/ PWD/EXS||
How to Apply for NFL Marketing Representative Recruitment 2019:
- Eligible Candidates may apply On-line, through the official website www.nationalfertilizers.com.
- Before Applying Candidates should ensure to have a valid mobile number and email ID.
- Fill up all the required information in the application carefully as per the instruction and SAVE it and upload required documents like Scanned Photograph & Signature in the stipulated size & format.After filling-up all the required fields of the On-line Application, verified the application and click ‘CONFIRM’.
- Download the acknowledgement slip for future reference.
NFL, a Schedule ‘A’ & a Mini Ratna (Category-I) Company, having its registered office at New Delhi was incorporated on 23rd August 1974. Its Corporate Office is at NOIDA (U.P). It has an authorized capital of Rs. 1000 crore and a paid up capital of Rs. 490.58 crore out of which Government of India’s share is 74.71 % and 25.29 % is held by financial institutions & others.