NHAI LA Support Official Recruitment 2019 Notification has been released by National Highways Authority of India. Notification is out for a total of 1 post. Interested candidates can check the details given below and apply offline based on the eligibility criteria before 26th February 2019.
Name of the Post: LA Support Official (Surveyor)
Post Date: 13-02-2019
No. of Vacancies: 1
Other Category you may be interested in:
Important dates to Remember:
|Starting Date for submission of Application|
|Last Date for submission of Application|
26-02-2019 till 15:00 HRS
Vacancy details of NHAI LA Support Official Recruitment 2019:
- LA Support Official (Surveyor) – 1 post
- Not Mentioned
- Maximum Age: 65 years
- Age relaxation as per Govt rules.
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Candidate should be a Retired Surveyor from Revenue/ Survey Department of the relevant State Government who has retired not below the rank of Surveyor/ Head Surveyor / Survey Superintendent or Equivalent with 10 Year’s minimum experience in the relevant State Revenue Department and have an in-depth understanding of the current Land Acquisition/ Survey process.
- Prior experience as a Land Acquisition/ Survey work Official for a State or National Highway project is preferred.
- Not mentioned
How to Apply for NHAI LA Support Official Recruitment 2019:
- Eligible and interested candidates are required to apply offline through the Application Form (attached below) available in the website.
- Bio-data with the recent photographs pasted on it along with copies of the document in support of their experience last pay drawn and last pension being received by them etc. should be sent to the below mentioned address:
PIU-Kozhikode, National Highways Authority of India (NHAI),
Behind Popular Vehicle Maruthi Showroom.,
Civil Station (PO),Kozhikode-673020 (Kerala)
National Highways Authority of India was set up by an act of the Parliament, NHAI Act, 1988 “An Act to provide for the constitution of an Authority for the development, maintenance and management of national highways and for matter connected therewith or incidental thereto”. It has been entrusted with National Highways Development Project, which alongwith other minor projects, has vested in it 50329 kms of National Highways for development, maintenance and management. Our objective is to ensure that all contract awards and procurements conform to the best industry practices with regard to transparency of process, adoption of bid criteria to ensure healthy competition in award of contracts, implementation of projects conform to best quality requirements and the highway system is maintained to ensure best user comfort and convenience.