NHAI Plantation Manager Recruitment 2019 – 2 Posts
NHAI Plantation Manager Recruitment 2019 Notification has been released by National Highways Authority of India. Notification is out for a total of 2 posts. Interested candidates can check the details given below and apply online based on the eligibility criteria before 8th February 2019.
Name of the Post: Plantation Manager
Post Date: 10-01-2019
No. of Vacancies: 2
Important dates to Remember:
Starting date for form submission
|Last date for form submission||
Vacancy details of NHAI Plantation Manager Recruitment 2019:
Name of post
- In the band of Rs 60,000/- to 70,000/- per month depending on qualification.
- Not exceeding 30 years.
- Other age relaxations as per the rules.
Educational Qualification and Experience:
Plantations Manager (Young Professional):
- Post Graduation / Graduation in forestry / agriculture and horticulture background from National Level reputed institute such as IIFM, IIPM, IRMA, ICFRE etc. with 0 to 2 years Experience.
- Candidates possessing degree from IIFM/ IIPM/ ICFRE and other nationally accredited institutions will be preferred.
Method of Recruitment:
- Personal /Telephonic interview
- Not mentioned.
How to Apply for of NHAI Plantation Manager Recruitment 2019:
- Interested candidates may submit their resume along with application form via email [email protected] / [email protected] or speed post to Regional Office, Plot No.21, Teacher’s Colony, Gurunanak Nagar Road, Vijayawada – 520008, AP. Candidates having desired minimum qualification will be invited for personal / telephonic interview. The information regarding the same will be communicated via email.
National Highways Authority of India was set up by an act of the Parliament, NHAI Act, 1988 “An Act to provide for the constitution of an Authority for the development, maintenance and management of national highways and for matter connected therewith or incidental thereto”. It has been entrusted with National Highways Development Project, which along with other minor projects, has vested in it 50329 kms of National Highways for development, maintenance and management. Our objective is to ensure that all contract awards and procurements conform to the best industry practices with regard to transparency of process, adoption of bid criteria to ensure healthy competition in award of contracts, implementation of projects conform to best quality requirements and the highway system is maintained to ensure best user comfort and convenience.