National Housing Bank has released NHB Assistant Manager Recruitment 2019 notification in Scale I for a total of 15 Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can check the details given below and apply online based on the eligibility criteria on or before 28th March 2019.
Name of the Post: Assistant Manager (Scale I)
Post Date: 02-03-2019
No. of Vacancies: 15
Other Category you may be interested in:
Important dates to Remember:
|Starting Date for submission of Application||
|Last Date for submission of Application||
|Date of Online Exam||
Vacancy details of NHB Assistant Manager Recruitment:
|Assistant Manager (Scale I)||1||1||5||1||7||15|
Note: Out of 15 vacancies, 4 vacancies are reserved for PWD (VI/HI/ID/MD)
Rs. 44,143/- p.m. (approx.).
Age limit (as on 01.03.2019):
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 28 years
|OBC NCL||3 years|
|PWBD||GEN – 10 years, SC/ST – 15 years, OBC – 13 years|
|Domicile of J&K during 01-01-1980 to 31-12-1989||5 years|
|EXS/ECO/SSCO (> 5 years service)||5 years|
Nationality / Citizenship:
A candidate must be either –
- a citizen of India or
- a subject of Nepal or
- a subject of Bhutan or
- a Tibetan refugee (who came over to India before 1st January, 1962) with the intention of permanently settling in India or
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India,
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Full time Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with minimum of 60% marks (55% in case of SC/ST/PwBD) or
- Full time Master’s Degree in any discipline with aggregate minimum of 55% marks (50% in case of SC/ST/PwBD) from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification.
- Candidates possessing qualification of Chartered Accountant/ICWAI/CS may also apply.
- Candidate whose final result is awaited is not eligible to apply
- Online Exam
Scheme of Selection Process:
|Sl.No.||Name of Tests||No of Qns||Max Marks||Duration|
|1||Reasoning and Computer Aptitude||45||60||60 mins|
|2||General Awareness (with special focus on Economy & Banking) and Computer Knowledge.||50||50||40 mins|
|3||English Language||25||30||35 mins|
|4||Quantitative Aptitude (with special emphasis on Data analysis and interpretation)||35||60||45 mins|
|1||English Language (Letter Writing and Essay) Descriptive Paper||2||25||30 mins|
- For every wrong answer marked, one fourth of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted.
- Expect English all other tests will be bilingual ie Hindi & English.
- Descriptive Test is of qualifying nature.
Online Exam Center:
- Kolkata/Greater Kolkata
- Mumbai/Navi Mumbai/Greater Mumbai
- Delhi – NCR
Interview Venue: New Delhi
How to Apply for NHB Assistant Manager Recruitment:
- Candidates to go to the National Housing Bank website www.nhb.org.in click on the section “[email protected]” ->“CURRENT VACANCIES” -> “Recruitment of Assistant Managers” -> “Click here to Apply Online” which will open a new screen.
- To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id.
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- Before applying online a candidate will be required to have a scanned (digital) image of his/her photograph and signature as per the specifications.
National Housing Bank (NHB), a wholly owned subsidiary of Reserve Bank of India (RBI), was set up on 9 July 1988 under the National Housing Bank Act, 1987. NHB is an apex financial institution for housing. NHB has been established with an objective to operate as a principal agency to promote housing finance institutions both at local and regional levels and to provide financial and other support incidental to such institutions and for matters connected therewith.