NHB Assistant Manager Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019: National Housing Bank has released NHB Assistant Manager Recruitment 2019 notification in Scale I for a total of 15 Vacancies. The Selection for the post of Assistant Manager will be held in 2 stages: Online Exam and Interview. The online exam is scheduled to be held on 21st April 2019. Aspirants can check the details of Exam Pattern and Syllabus for NHB Assistant Manager below:
Name of the Post: Assistant Manager (Scale I)
Post Date: 03-04-2019
No. of Vacancies: 15
Other Category you may be interested in:
Important dates to Remember:
|Download of e-Call Letter for Online Examination||10 days prior to the Examination|
|Online Examination||21-04-2019 (Sunday)|
|Result of Online Examination|
|Download of e-Call Letter for Interview||May 2019|
|Conduct of Interview||May/June 2019|
|Declaration of Final Result|
NHB Assistant Manager Exam Pattern 2019 – Online Test
|Sl.No.||Name of Tests||No of Qns||Max Marks||Duration|
|1||Reasoning and Computer Aptitude||45||60||60 mins|
|2||General Awareness (with special focus on Economy & Banking) and Computer Knowledge.||50||50||40 mins|
|3||English Language||25||30||35 mins|
|4||Quantitative Aptitude (with special emphasis on Data analysis and interpretation)||35||60||45 mins|
|1||English Language (Descriptive Paper)||2||25||30 mins|
- For every wrong answer marked, one fourth of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted.
- Expect English all other tests will be bilingual ie Hindi & English.
- Descriptive Test is of qualifying nature.
NHB Assistant Manager Exam Pattern 2019 – Interview
- Candidate may opt for interview either in Hindi or English.
- Final Selection will be through merit list which will be prepared by adding marks secured by candidates in online examination and interview.
NHB Assistant Manager Syllabus 2019 – Online Test
Reasoning and Computer Aptitude
- Alpha Numeric Symbol Series
- Order and Ranking
- Blood Relation
- Direction Sense
- Machine Input-Output
- Data Sufficiency
- Puzzles on flooring, scheduling, blood relation, comparison etc.
- Linear Seating Arrangement
- Circular Seating Arrangement
- Verbal Logical Reasoning (Statement Argument, Statement Assumption, Statement Conclusion, Course of Action etc.)
- Puzzles based on Flow Chart
General Awareness (with special focus on Economy & Banking) and Computer Knowledge
- Current Affairs of at least past 6 months
- Static Awareness with special focus on India & Neighboring countries
- Banking and Insurance Awareness
- Financial Awareness
- Govt. Schemes and Policies
- Fundamentals of Computer
- History of Computer and its generations
- Types of Computer
- Computer Hardware
- Input and Output Devices
- Control Unit
- Computer Software
- Operating System (System and Application Software)
- Programming Languages
- Networking and Internet
- MS Office and Short cut keys
- Basics of DBMS
- Number System and Conversions
- Computer and Network Security
- Artificial Intelligence
- Reading comprehension
- Vocabulary (Synonyms and Antonyms)
- Cloze Test
- Phrase Replacement
- Sentence Completion
- Para Jumbles
- Error Spotting Questions
Quantitative Aptitude (with special emphasis on Data analysis and interpretation)
- Approximation and Simplification
- Number Series
- Quadratic Equations
- Data Interpretation
- Data Sufficiency
- Simple Interest & Compound Interest
- Profit, Loss & Discount
- Ratio & Proportion
- Permutation & Combination
- Distance & Speed
- Problems based on Trains
- Boats & streams
- Time & Work
- Pipes & Cisterns
- Income & Expenditure
- Number System
- Alligation & Mixture
English Language (Descriptive Paper)
- Descriptive Test consists of two parts: Letter Writing and Essay.
- Candidates will have to answer Descriptive Test by typing on the computer.
- Descriptive Test will commence immediately after completion of the Objective Test.
- Descriptive Test is of qualifying nature and will not be counted for Merit list.
- Descriptive Test paper will be evaluated only if candidates obtain cut off marks in Objective Test.