NHM Assam Recruitment 2018 – 700 Posts
NHM Assam Recruitment 2018 Notification has been released by National Health Mission, Assam for the post of Staff Nurse. Notification is out for a total of 700 posts. So interested and eligible candidates can appear for the walk-in interview to be held on 1st December 2018.
Name of the Post: Staff Nurse
Post date: 27.11.2018
No of vacancy: 700
|Date of Walk-in interview||01-12-2018
At 10.00 am
Vacancy details of NHM Assam Recruitment 2018:
- 700 nos. (may increase at the time of final recruitment)
- 3% seats will be reserved for PWD candidates.
- 16, 500/- per month. (under revision)
- Not mentioned
Eligibility & Qualification:
- Sc. Nursing/ GNM Course passed from any nursing school / institution recognized by Indian Nursing Council and registered with “Assam Nurses’ Midwives’ and Health Visitors’ Council”.
- Candidates who are already working under NHM, Assam shall not apply and will not be considered for selection. Any such candidate if detected later on, their selection will be cancelled and contract will be terminated immediately.
- Walk-in interview.
- Not applicable
State Institute of Health & Family Welfare,
How to apply for NHM Assam Recruitment 2018:
- Walk-in-interview will be held on 01-12-2018 from 10.00 AM on wards at the State Institute of Health & Family Welfare, Sixmile, Khanapara, Guwahati-22 for engagement on Contractual Basis for the above position under NHM, Assam.
National Health Mission (NHM) was launched by the government of India in 2013 subsuming the National Rural Health Mission and National Urban Health Mission. It was further extended in March 2018, to continue till March 2020. NHM has six financing components within the broad national parameters and priorities, states would have the flexibility to plan and implement state specific action plans. The state PIP would spell out the key strategies, activities undertaken, budgetary requirements and key health outputs and outcomes.