NHM Community health officer recruitment 2018 notification has been released by State Health & Family Welfare Society, Government of Tripura on behalf of National Health Mission. Notification is out for a total of 180 posts. So candidates who are willing and enthusiastic to serve the community at Sub-Centre which will functional as Health & Wellness Centre can apply for this post before 25th November 2018.
Name of the post: Community Health Officer
Post date: November-2018
No of vacancies: 180
Important dates to remember:
|Starting date for submission of application||16-11-2018|
|Last date for submission of application||25-11-2018|
|Eligible candidates list will be published on||27-11-2018|
|Date of exam||30-11-2018|
- Rs. 25,000 as salary
- Provision Performance incentive of Rs. 15000/- pm maximum.
Age limit as on 01-11-2018:
|UR||Lest than 35 Years|
|SC/ST||Lest than 40 Years|
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSc Nursing) / MSc Nursing from a recognized institute/ University.
- Proficiency in regional/local language and dialect
- Work experience in the public health system.
Note: the desirable criteria are NOT MANDATORY in nature.
- Candidates will get remuneration during the course period.
- National Health Mission Tripura will provide support for boarding and lodging, IGNOU course fees, transport for practicum, and other training related costs.
- A surety bond shall have to be signed before enrollment to Certificate Course on Community Health that to qualified person will serve the Sub Centre Minimum for 5 year.
Common written test
How to apply:
- Candidates are required to apply Online using the link www.tripuranrhm.gov.in
- Candidates should keep the required documents like photo signature etc.
The Union Cabinet vide its decision dated 1st May 2013 has approved the launch of National Urban Health Mission (NUHM) as a Sub-mission of an over-arching National Health Mission (NHM), with National Rural Health Mission (NRHM) being the other Sub-mission of National Health Mission.