NHM Gondia Community Health Officer Recruitment 2019 – 318 Posts
NHM Gondia Community Health Officer Recruitment 2019 Notification has been released by National Health Mission,Gondia, Maharashtra. Notification is out for a total of 318 post. Interested candidates can check the details given below and apply online based on the eligibility criteria before 23rd February 2019.
Name of the Post: Community Health Officer
Post Date: 15-02-2019
No. of Vacancies: 318
Other Category you may be interested in:
Important dates to Remember:
Starting date for form submission
|Last date for form submission||
Vacancy details of NHM Gondia Community Health Officer Recruitment 2019:
Category Wise Break-up
- Rs.25,000/- pm + Performance based incentive & Other allowances Rs.15000/-
- During Training: Rs 10,000/- stipend
- Open Category – 38 Years
- Reserved Category – 43 Years
- NHM employees – 5 Years
Educational Qualification and Experience:
Community Health officer :
- Candidate must possess degree in BAMS (Bachelor in Ayurvedic medical science) from a recognized university.
- Shortlisting (based on the Marks)
- Exit exam (after training period)
- Not applicable.
How to Apply for NHM Gondia Community Health Officer Recruitment 2019:
- Eligible and interested candidates are required to apply offline through the Application Form available in the website (Attached below)
- Duly filled Application along with attested copies of the certificates, mark sheets, testimonials in support of age, education qualifications, experience, OBC non-creamy layer certificate, caste certificate, if applicable should be submitted to the District Health Officer, of concerned District, where the candidate wishes to apply.
National Rural Health Mission was launched in April 2005 by the Hon’ble Prime Minister of India for addressing the health needs in the Rural Areas in the country specifically focusing on 18 States having weak public health indicators. In the year 2012 (12th Five Year Plan), the NRHM was strengthened as National Health Mission by expanding health coverage to Urban areas and including Non Communicable Diseases Programme. In the year 2013, Government of India Launched National Urban Health Mission as a Sub Mission of National Health Mission.