NHM Punjab Assistant Hospital Administrator Recruitment 2019 – 9 Posts
NHM Punjab Assistant Hospital Administrator Recruitment 2019 Notification has been released by National Health Mission, Punjab. Notification is out for a total of 9 post. Interested candidates can check the details given below and attend the walk-in interview on 13th March 2019.
Name of the Post: Assistant Hospital Administrator
Post Date: 19-02-2019
No. of Vacancies: 9
Other Category you may be interested in:
Important dates to Remember:
Date of walk-in Interview
|13-03-2019 at 10:00 am|
Selection Committee in the O/o Mission Director, NHM Punjab, 5th Floor, Prayas Building, Sector 38 B Chandigarh
Vacancy details of NHM Punjab Assistant Hospital Administrator Recruitment 2019:
Category wise break-up
- Assistant Hospital Administrator – Rs.30,000/-
- Minimum – 18 years.
- Maximum – 37 Years
- Age relaxation as per Punjab Govt rules.
Educational Qualification and Experience:
Assistant Hospital Administrator :
- PG Degree in Hospital Administration (2 years Regular full time degree). OR
- PG Degree in Hospital Management (2 years Regular full time degree)
- At least one year of experience in Health Sector (Govt/Pvt).
- Punjabi pass upto Matric Standard.
- Walk-in Interview
- Not Mentioned.
How to Apply for NHM Punjab Assistant Hospital Administrator Recruitment 2019:
- Eligible candidates may attend the walk-in interview on the above mentioned date and venue.
- Candidates should carry duly filled application/ Bio-data along with all original certificates supporting age educational qualification etc with one set of photocopies of each, recent passport size duly self attested.
- Candidates are requested to reach at least half an hour before the scheduled reporting time
National Rural Health Mission was launched in April 2005 by the Hon’ble Prime Minister of India for addressing the health needs in the Rural Areas in the country specifically focusing on 18 States having weak public health indicators. In the year 2012 (12th Five Year Plan), the NRHM was strengthened as National Health Mission by expanding health coverage to Urban areas and including Non Communicable Diseases Programme. In the year 2013, Government of India Launched National Urban Health Mission as a Sub Mission of National Health Mission.