NHM Punjab Computer Operator Recruitment 2019 – 107 Posts
NHM Punjab Computer Operator Recruitment 2019 Notification has been released by Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot under National Health Mission, Punjab. Notification is out for a total of 107 post. Interested candidates can check the details given below and apply online on or before 12th February 2019.
Name of the Post: Computer Operator
Post Date: 25-01-2019
No. of Vacancies: 107
Other Category you may be interested in:
Important dates to Remember:
Starting date for form submission
|Last date for form submission||
Vacancy details of NHM Punjab Computer Operator Recruitment 2019:
Name of post
- Rs.12,000/- pm
- Minimum – 18 years.
- Maximum – 37 Years
- Age relaxation as per Punjab Govt rules.
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Graduation in any steam with minimum 1 year Diploma in Computer Application.
- Should have typing speed of minimum 30 wpm in Punjabi (in Raavi font).
- Punjabi pass upto Matric Standard
- Typing Test
- Not Mentioned.
How to Apply for NHM Punjab Computer Operator Recruitment 2019:
- Eligible Candidates may apply On-line, through the official website www.bfuhs.ac.in
- Before Applying Candidates should ensure to have a valid mobile number and email ID.
- Fill up all the required information in the application carefully as per the instruction and SAVE it and upload required documents like Scanned Photograph & Signature in the stipulated size & format.After filling-up all the required fields of the On-line Application, verified the application and click ‘CONFIRM’.
- Download the acknowledgement slip for future reference.
National Rural Health Mission was launched in April 2005 by the Hon’ble Prime Minister of India for addressing the health needs in the Rural Areas in the country specifically focusing on 18 States having weak public health indicators. In the year 2012 (12th Five Year Plan), the NRHM was strengthened as National Health Mission by expanding health coverage to Urban areas and including Non Communicable Diseases Programme. In the year 2013, Government of India Launched National Urban Health Mission as a Sub Mission of National Health Mission.