National Health Mission (NHM), Meghalaya has released recruitment notification for the Post of State Consultant, FMIS Coordinator, Administrative Officer vacancies on contract basis. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply.
Name of the Post: Various
Post Date: 19-09-2018
No.of Vacancies: 3
Important Dates to Remember:
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||19-09-2018|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||04-10-2018|
Vacancy Details of NHM Recruitment:
|Post Name||No.of Posts|
|State Consultant (Quality Assurance)||1|
Age Limit ( as on 04-10-2018):
- Maximum Age: 55 years
|Post Name||Educational Qualification|
|State Consultant (Quality Assurance)||Applicants who have completed MBBS / Dental / Ayush / B.Sc Nursing / MHA / MPH|
|FMIS Coordinator||Applicants who have completed Master in Commerce|
|Administrative Officer||Applicants who have completed PG (Relevant Discipline)|
- Written Test
- As Per NHM Norms.
How to Apply for NHM Recruitment:
- Applicants should apply on plain paper/Standard Form with complete Biodata along with attested copies of all testimonials indicating the following information in structured manner:
- (1) Post applied for
- (2) Name (IN BLOCK LETTERS)
- (3) Date of Birth
- (4) Permanent Address
- (5) Address of communication (IN BLOCK LETTERS)
- (6) Qualification in detail
- (7) Two Passport size photographs (One duly attested and the other unattested)
- (8) SC/ST Certificate
- (9) Contact No, Email address
- (10) Experience Certificate from relevant authority
- (11) Signature.
Application complete with Bio Data should reach the office of “The Director of Health Services (MCH&FW),Upper New Colony, Health Complex, Laitumkhrah, Shillong-793003″ on or before the 4
th October 2018 up to 4.30 P.M and no application will be entertained after the closing date.
- The envelope containing the application should be superscribed with the name of the post applied for.
National Health Mission (NHM) was launched by the government of India in 2013 subsuming the National Rural Health Mission and National Urban Health Mission. It was further extended in March 2018, to continue till March 2020.