National Health Mission, Assam has released NHM Tripura Community Health Officer Recruitment 2019 Notification. Notification is out for a total of 360 posts. Interested candidates can check the details given below and apply online on or before 10th June 2019.
Name of the Post: Community Health Officer
Post Date: 01/06/2019
No. of Vacancies: 360
Other Category you may be interested in:
Important dates to Remember:
|Starting date for form submission||01/06/2019|
|Last date for form submission||10/06/2019|
Vacancy details of NHM Tripura Community Health Officer Recruitment 2019:
|Name of the Post||Vacancy|
|Community Health Officer||360|
- Community Health Officer – Rs. 25,000/
- Maximum age: 35 Years
- SC/ST – 40 Years
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Candidate must possess Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSC NURSING) / MSC Nursing / Batchelors in AYURVEDA from a UGC recognized / affiliated Institute / University.
- Based on cut of marks
- Not Mentioned
How to Apply for NHM Tripura Community Health Officer Recruitment 2019:
- Eligible Candidates may apply On-line, through the official website www.tripuranrhm.gov.in
- Before Applying Candidates should ensure to have a valid mobile number and email ID.
- Fill up all the required information in the application carefully as per the instruction and SAVE it and upload required documents like Scanned Photograph & Signature in the stipulated size & format.After filling-up all the required fields of the On-line Application, verified the application and click ‘CONFIRM’.
- Download the acknowledgement slip for future reference
National Health Mission (NHM) was launched by the government of India in 2013 subsuming the National Rural Health Mission and National Urban Health Mission. It was further extended in March 2018, to continue till March 2020. NHM has six financing components within the broad national parameters and priorities, states would have the flexibility to plan and implement state specific action plans. The state PIP would spell out the key strategies, activities undertaken, budgetary requirements and key health outputs and outcomes.