NHPC Limited has released NHPC Limited Director Recruitment 2019 notification for the post of Director. Interested candidates can check the details given below and apply online based on the eligibility criteria on or before 17th July 2019.
Name of the Post: Director.
Post Date: 13/06/2019
No. of Vacancies: Not mentioned
Other Category you may be interested in:
Important dates to Remember:
|Starting Date of Submission of Application Form||13/06/2019|
|Last Date of Submission of Application Form||17/07/2019 (03:00 PM)|
Vacancy Details of NHPC Limited Director Recruitment 2019 :
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
- Five Years
- Rs. 180000-340000/-
Age limit ( as on 12/06/2019):
- Minimum Age: 45 Years
- Maximum Age : 60 Years
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Candidates should be an Engineering graduate preferably in Civil/ Mechanical/ Electrical with good academic record from a recognized University/Institute.
- Applicants holding MBA/Post Graduate Diploma in management will have an added advantage.
- The applicant should possess adequate technical and operational experience at a senior level in a large organization of repute, out of which at least 5 years during the last 10 years should have been in construction, planning, design & engineering, operation & maintenance of Hydro Electric Projects(above 100 MW).
- Not Applicable
How to Apply for NHPC Limited Director Recruitment 2019 :
- Candidates must read the eligibility norms before applying for the post.
- Fill up the Application Form online by visiting the website of PESB https://pesb.gov.in/ OR
- Fill up the Application Form online against this Job Description on the website of PESB https://pesb.gov.in/, take a printout and send it offline to-Smt Kimbuong Kipgen Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, BlockNo. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003.
- Last date to send the application form is 17/07/2019 (03:00 PM)
- No Late submission of application form will be taken into consideration.
About NHPC :
NHPC Limited (formerly known as National Hydroelectric Power Corp.) was incorporated on 7th November 1975 as Central Govt. Enterprise for development of Hydro Power in Central Sector. Since then the Corporation has become the largest central utility for hydro power development in India The company is mandated to plan, promote and organize an integrated and efficient development of power in all aspects through Conventional and Non Conventional Sources in India and abroad. NHPC is a Schedule ‘A’ Enterprise of Govt. of India with Miniratna status since 2008. With an authorized share capital of Rs.15,000 crores. NHPC is a premier organization in country for development of hydro power.