NHPC Limited has released NHPC Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2018 notification for 1 year of Apprenticeship Training at Teesta-V Power Station, Balutar, East Sikkim under Apprentices Act, 1961. Interested and eligible candidates can check the details given below and apply online based on the eligibility criteria on or before 5th December 2018.
Name of the Post: Trade Apprentice
Post Date: 23-11-2018
No. of Vacancies: 16
Important dates to Remember:
|Starting Date for submission of Application||23-11-2018|
|Last Date for submission of Application||05-12-2018 till 5:00 PM|
Vacancy details of NHPC Trade Apprentice Recruitment:
No of Posts
Location: Teesta-V Power Station, Balutar, East Sikkim
Rs. 7680/- p.m. subject to revision of minimum wage vide Govt. notification from time-to-time and subject to approval of respective RDAT and as per amendment from time to-time in the Act.
Period of Training:
Age limit (as on 31.10.2018):
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 30 years
- Minimum Educational Qualification required for respective Trade +ITI Pass (NVCT)
- Candidates having job experience for a period of one year or more will not be eligible.
- Candidates should not have undergone Apprenticeship Training earlier or pursuing Apprenticeship Training.
Note: Preference will be given to candidates (i)Project Affected Families of Teesta-V Power Station -1st (ii) Project Affected Areas of Teesta-V Power Station-2nd (iii) Resident of Sikkim-3rd under the Apprentices Act, 1961 in any organisation.
- Merit list
Scheme of Selection:
|Mark sheet of 8th/10th/12th class pass as minimum qualification required for respective trade|
Marks obtained in ITI in all the semesters.
How to Apply for NHPC Trade Apprentice Recruitment:
- ITI Pass candidates (NCVT) should register themselves on Apprenticeship portal at www.apprenticeship.gov.in and subsequently apply against Teesta-V Power Station through this web
portal online ONLY.
- The candidate should have a Valid a mobile number, E-mail ID, Active savings bank account linked with Aadhar number.
- Application received in any other form/format other than the web portal shall not be entertained.
NHPC Limited (formerly known as National Hydroelectric Power Corp.) was incorporated on 7th November 1975 as Central Govt. Enterprise for development of Hydro Power in Central Sector. Since then the Corporation has become the largest central utility for hydro power development in India The company is mandated to plan, promote and organize an integrated and efficient development of power in all aspects through Conventional and Non Conventional Sources in India and abroad. NHPC is a Schedule ‘A’ Enterprise of Govt. of India with Miniratna status since 2008. With an authorized share capital of Rs.15,000 crores. NHPC is a premier organization in country for development of hydro power.