National Institute of Animal Biotechnology (NIAB) has released NIAB JRF recruitment 2019 notification. Notification is out for 1 post. Eligible and Interested candidates can check the details given below and apply online before 17th May 2019.
Name of the Post: JRF
Post Date: 09/05/2019
No.of Vacancies: 1
Other Category you may be interested in:
Important Dates to Remember:
|Date of Walk-in Interview||17/05/2019|
|Venue||National Institute of Animal Biotechnology (NIAB), Hyderabad.|
Vacancy Details of NIAB JRF recruitment 2019:
|Name of post||Vacancy|
- Maximum Age: 35 years
- Age relaxation as per rules.
- PG degree in professional courses (M. Tech in Life Sciences/M. V. Sc. etc.) with two years of research experience or,
- PG Degree in Life Sciences (Biotechnology/ Biochemistry/ Microbiology) with NET qualification or,
- Candidate should have qualified any ‘National Level Examination’ (CSIR/ UGC-NET; DBT; ICMR).
- Walk-in Interview
- JRF: 25,000 to 32,500/-
How to Apply for NIAB JRF recruitment 2019:
- Eligible candidates may attend the walk-in interview on the above mentioned date and venue.
- Candidates should carry duly filled application along with all original certificates supporting age educational qualification etc with one set of photocopies of each, recent passport size duly self attested.
- Candidates are requested to reach at least half an hour before the scheduled reporting time.
NIAB is aimed to harness novel and emerging biotechnologies and take up research in the cutting edge areas for improving animal health and productivity. The Institute’s focus of research will be on Animal Genetics and Genomics, Transgenic Technology, Reproductive Biotechnology, Infectious Diseases, Bioinformatics and Nutrition Enrichment. The institute aims at translational research leading to the development of novel vaccines, diagnostics and improved therapeutic molecules for farm animals. The Institute plans to promote bio entrepreneurship by providing support environment for commercial tenants involved in the development of farm animal based products.