NICL Accounts Apprentice Recruitment 2018 – 150 Posts
National Insurance Company Limited has released NICL Accounts Apprentice Recruitment 2018 notification on temporary basis. Interested candidates can check the details given below and apply online based on the eligibility criteria.
Name of the Post: Accounts Apprentice
Post Date: 13-11-2018
No. of Vacancies: 150
Important dates to Remember:
|Starting Date for submission of Application||13-11-2018|
|Last Date for submission of Application||27-11-2018|
Vacancy details of NICL Accounts Apprentice Recruitment:
|UR||SC||ST||OBC||PWD||Total No of Posts|
- Rs.25,000/- per month for 1st year.
- Rs.30,000/- per month for 2nd year.
Period of Apprenticeship:
The period of apprenticeship shall be 2 years (Twenty four months), which may be extended at the discretion of the Company.
Age limit (as on 01.11.2018):
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 27 years
Age relaxation as per govt rules.
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Graduate in COMMERCE discipline from a recognized University with at least 60% marks in the degree examination (at least 55% for SC/ST) candidates AND
- must have qualified the Intermediate Level of Chartered Accountancy Examination conferred by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India OR
- must have qualified the Intermediate Level of Cost & Management Accountancy Examination conferred by the Institute of Cost Accountants of India (erstwhile ICWAI) OR
- must have qualified as MBA (Finance) from a UGC recognized University or Management Institute. OR
- must have qualified the PG degree in Commerce from a UGC recognised university, with at least 60% marks in aggregate for General Candidate and at least 55% marks in aggregate for SC/ST candidate.
- Written Test
Scheme of Exam:
|Sl.No.||Name of Test (MCQ)||No of Qns||Max Marks||Medium||Duration|
|1||General Accounting Principles||50||100||Eng/Hindi||3 hours (180 mins)|
|5||General Awareness & Reasoning||20||20||Eng/Hindi|
Each candidate will be required to obtain a minimum total score (to be decided by the Company according to number of vacancies) in the objective test and qualify for short listing for the Interview. There will be penalty(1/4th mark) for wrong answers marked in the Objective Tests.
How to Apply for NICL Accounts Apprentice Recruitment:
- Candidates to go to the Company’s website http://www.nationalinsuranceindia.com and click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
- To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
- Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature.
- Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment.
- Click on ‘Submit’ button.
NIC (National Insurance Company Ltd.) is India’s oldest general insurance Company. It was incorporated in Kolkata on 5th December, 1906 to fulfil the nationalist aspiration for Swaraj. 66 years later, after nationalisation it was merged along with 21 foreign and 11 Indian companies to form National Insurance Company Ltd, one of the 4 subsidiaries of the Govt. owned General Insurance Corporation of India.