The National Institute for the Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities (Divyangjan) has released NIEPID Assistant Professor Recruitment 2019 Notification . Notification is out for a total of 1 post. Interested candidates can check the details given below and apply offline based on the eligibility criteria before 18th April 2019.
Name of the Post: Assistant Professor
Post Date: 25-03-2019
No. of Vacancies: 1
Other Category you may be interested in:
Important dates to Remember:
Starting date for form submission
|Last date for form submission|
Vacancy details of NIEPID Assistant Professor Recruitment 2019:
Name of post
- Rs.60,000 per month.
- Maximum age: 45 Years
- Age relaxation as per rules.
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Candidate must possess M.Phil in Clinical or Rehabilitation Psychology (full time course) from a RCI recognized Institute With Minimum 5 years experience in teaching/research in the field of Rehabilitation.
- Ph.D in related field of Rehabilitation of Persons with Disabilities is desirable.
- As per NIEPID norms.
|SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women|
Mode of Payment: DD drawn on any Nationalized Bank in favour of Director, NIEPID
How to Apply for NIEPID Assistant Professor Recruitment 2019:
- Eligible and interested candidates are required to apply offline through the Application Form in prescribed format.
- Duly filled Application along with attested copies of the certificates, mark sheets, testimonials in support of age, education qualifications, experience, ,OBC non-creamy layer certificate, caste certificate, if applicable along with DD should be sent in an envelope super-scribed the post applied for and sent by post to the below mentioned address:-
National Institute for the Empowerment of Persons with Intellectual Disabilities (Formerly National Institute for the Mentally Handicapped) established in the year 1984 at Manovikasnagar, Secunderabad (TS) is an Autonomous Body under the administrative control of Deparment of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities (Divyangjan), Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment, Government of India. NIEPID (Formely NIMH) is dedicated to provide quality services to Persons with Intellectual Disabilities (Divyangjan) in the National interest.