NIFT Recruitment 2018 – 9 Posts
NIFT Recruitment 2018 Notification has been released by National Institute of Fashion Technology for Short Term Appointment in INDIAsize Project. Notification is out for a total of 9 posts. Interested candidates can check the details given below and apply online based on the eligibility criteria on or before 19th December 2018.
Name of the Post: Anthropologist, Scanner Operation Executive
Post Date: 28-11-2018
No. of Vacancies: 9
Important dates to Remember:
Starting date for form submission
|Last date for form submission||
Vacancy details of NIFT Recruitment 2018:
Name of post
|Scanner Operation Executive||
Duration of appointment:
- Initially 6 Months period extendable upon satisfactory performance till the end of the data collection.
- The appointment may not exceed in total of 2 years.
- Rs.35,000/- Per month.
- [email protected]/- per day will be admissible while on official tour.
- Not mentioned
Educational Qualification and Experience:
ANTHROPOLOGIST / ERGONOMIST:
Graduates in field of
- Anthropology/ Biomechanics / Ergonomics /Textile &Clothing / Fashion Technology / Garment Manufacturing Technology/ Apparel Manufacturing Technology/ Apparel Design/ Fashion Design OR
- equivalent from recognized university/ institute of repute Having 1 year offield work/ research / job experience in the relevant area OR
Post Graduate in field of
- Anthropology with specialization in Biological Anthropology (Desirable knowledge: Physiological Anthropology/ Kinanthropometry/ Ergonomics) / Biomechanics / Ergonomics/ Textile & Clothing/ Fashion Technology/ Garment Manufacturing Technology/ Apparel Manufacturing Technology/ Apparel Design/ Fashion Design OR equivalent from recognized university/ institute of repute.
SCANNER OPERATION EXECUTIVE:
- BE/ B.Tech / B.Sc. in Computer Science/ software / Information Technology/ Electrical & Electronics/Multimedia, BCA OR equivalent from recognized university/ institute of repute. Having 1 year experience and proficiency of working with and operating computers OR
- Applicants from other engineering fields with the proficiency in handling Graphic design/ multimedia software from recognized university/ institute of repute. Having 1 year experience and proficiency of working with and operating computers OR
- Graduate in Fashion Technology/ Garment Manufacturing Technology/ Apparel Manufacturing Technology/ Apparel Design/ Fashion Design/ Fashion communication(Desirable knowledge:CAD or graphic design/ multimedia software) OR equivalent from recognized university/ institute of repute Having 1 year experience in the relevant area
- skill / written test cum personal interview.
- Not applicable
How to Apply for NIFT Recruitment 2018 :
- The CV has to be provided in the prescribed formats only. The applications received in other formats are liable to be rejected.CV format is available in official Notification.
- Interested and eligible candidates may forward their detailed CVs with their passport size photograph on or before 19.12.2018 to Email: [email protected] and [email protected] stating the position in the subject line For example: Application for post of Anthropologist / Ergonomist Application for post of Scanner Operation Executive.
‘INDIAsize’ is an extensive research study undertaken by National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) under the aegis of Ministry of Textiles, Govt. of India, to develop a comprehensive size chart for ready to wear industry. This is a scientific exercise where anthropometric data will be collected from a sample population in the target age group to create a database of measurements that will culminate in a standardized size chart truly representative of the Indian population.Data collection will be done through 3D whole body scanners which will be moved to various cities like New Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Hyderabad,Kolkata and Shillong for data collection.