National Institute of Immunology, New Delhi has released NII Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2019 Notification. Notification is out for total of 1 Post. Interested candidates can check the details given below and attend the walk-in interview on 29th May 2019.
Name of the Post: Senior Research Fellow
Post Date: 13/05/2019
No. of Vacancies: 01
Other Category you may be interested in:
Important dates to Remember:
|Starting date for form submission||13/05/2019|
|Last date for form submission||29/05/2019|
Vacancy details of NII Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2019:
|Name of post||Vacancy|
- Rs. 28,000/- p.m. plus 30% HRA
- Not mentioned
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Candidate must possess M.Sc. in (Bioinformatics/ Biophysics/ Biotechnology or any other stream of biological/ physical sciences) with NET or
- B.Tech (Biotechnology/ Bioinformatics/IT) with NET or
- M. Tech. (Bioinformatics/ Biotechnology/ Computational Sciences) or
- M.Pharm., and at least 3 years of research experience.
- The applicant should have qualified any ‘National Level Examination’
|SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women||Nil|
Mode of Payment: DD drawn on Canara Bank or Indian Bank payable at Delhi/ New Delhi in favour of the Director, NII.
How to Apply for NII Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2019:
- Eligible and interested candidates may apply online through email in prescribed format to Dr. Pushkar Sharma Staff Scientist-VII or Dr. Debasisa Mohanty, SS-VII [email protected]
- Candidates should send their CV indicating Name of the project along with Email id, fax number, Mobile number etc.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
The National Institute of Immunology (NII) is committed to advanced research addressing the basic mechanisms involved in body’s defence to identify modalities for manipulation of the immune system to provide protection against diseases and understand mechanisms that can be used to target disease processes for intervention.