NIIST Recruitment 2018 – 12 Posts
NIIST Recruitment 2018 Notification has been released by National Institute for Interdisciplinary Science and Technology, Thiruvananthapuram. Notification is out for a total of 12 posts. Interested candidates can check the details given below and appear for the walk in interview to be held between 07-12-2018 to 17-12-2018.
Name of the Post: Various
Post Date: 29-11-2018
No. of Vacancies: 12
Important dates to Remember:
|Date of walk in Interview||07-12-2018 to 17-12-2018|
Vacancy and qualification details of NIIST Recruitment 2018:
#One appointment in each post.
|SNo||Name of post||Qualification||Date & Time of Walk-in interview|
|1||Sr. Research Fellow||M.Sc. Chemistry with minimum 55% marks with NET/GATE qualification plus two years research experience OR M. Pharm., Pharmaceutical Chemistry with minimum 55% marks plus two years research experience.||07.12.2018 at 9.00 AM|
|2||Jr. Research Fellow||M.Sc. Life Science with minimum 55% marks with NET/ GATE/ qualification OR M.Pharm. Pharmaceutical Chemistry/ BAMS/ BSMS with minimum 55% marks||07.12.2018 at 9.00 AM|
|3||Project Assistant-II||B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering with minimum 55% marks.||10.12.2018 at 9.00 AM|
|4||Project Assistant-I||Diploma in Mechanical Engineering/ Polymer Technology with minimum 55% marks M.Sc. in Biotechnology / Biochemistry with minimum 55% marks with NET/GATE qualification||10.12.2018 at 1.30 PM|
|5||Jr. Research Fellow||M.Sc. in Biotechnology / Biochemistry with minimum 55% marks with NET/GATE qualification||11.12.2018 at 9.00 AM|
|6||Jr. Research Fellow||M.Sc. in Chemistry/ Biochemistry with minimum 55% marks with NET/GATE qualification|
|7||Jr. Research Fellow||M.Sc. in Biochemistry/ Biotechnology / Zoology with minimum 55% marks with NET/GATE qualification. Desirable: Hands on experience on cell culture/ in vitro assays / animal experiment.|
|8||Project Assistant-II||M.Sc. Biotechnology with minimum 55% marks. Preferable: Cell culture experience||12.12.2018 at 9.00 AM|
|9||Project Assistant-II||M.Sc. in Biopolymer Science with minimum 55% marks. Desirable: Research experience in the field of Nanocellulose.||
13.12.2018 at 9.00 AM
|10||Project Assistant-II||M.Sc. in Applied Chemistry with minimum 55% marks. UGC CSIR NET is preferable.|
|11||Jr. Research Fellow||B.Tech in Chemical/ Mechanical/Environmental Engineering with minimum 55% marks with NET/GATE Qualification.||14.12.2018 at 9.00 AM|
|12||Project Assistant-II||M.Sc. in Microbiology/ Biotechnology with minimum 55% marks Desirable: Experience in Molecular plant microbe interactions.||17.12.2018 at 9.00 AM|
#Posts are purely temporary in Nature.
- 16000/- to 28000/- per month.
|Name of post||Age limit|
|Sr. Research Fellow||35 Years|
|Jr. Research Fellow||30 Years|
|Project Assistant-II||28 Years|
|Project Assistant-I||30 Years|
- Age relaxation for SC/ ST/ OBC/ Physically handicapped and female candidates as per GOI/ CSIR Rules.
- Walk-in Interview.
- Written test will be conducted, if necessary.
- NOT applicable.
How to Apply for NIIST Recruitment 2018 :
- Interested eligible candidates should report at CSIR-NIIST, Pappanamcode, Thiruvananthapuram – 695 019 at the scheduled date and time cited above.
- Candidates reaching after half an hour of the scheduled time will not be entertained.
- Only those whose final results have been declared as on the date of walk in interview will be eligible.
- The prescribed application form appended in notification duly downloaded from the website www.niist.res.in and filled in all respect may be submitted at the time of Walk-in-Interview.
- The application form should be accompanied by self attested copies of testimonial/ certificate in support of age, educational qualification, experience and caste mentioned in the application.
- The applicant must also carry all the original certificates/testimonials at the time of walk-in-interview for verification.
The National Institute for Interdisciplinary Science and Technology (NIIST, formerly Regional Research Laboratory, Trivandrum) is a constituent laboratory of CSIR, India, engaged in research and development activities in the field of agro processing and technology, microbial processes and technology, chemical sciences and technology, material sciences and technology and process engineering and environmental technology. Around approximately 60 scientists and 200 research fellows are working in various scientific disciplines in this institute. The programmes have a blend of basic research and technology development and commercialization; have specific thrusts on frontier areas of research, National Mission Projects, regional resource-based activities and R & D – Industry – Academia linkages. The laboratory has excellent collaborative programmes with major National & International agencies too. the present director of the institute is Dr. A. Ajayaghosh.