NIMHANS JRF Recruitment 2019 – 2 Posts
NIMHANS JRF Recruitment 2019 Notification has been released by National Institute of Mental Health And Neuro Science. Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for filling up of the following posts of “Junior Research Fellow” on contract basis. Notification is out for a total of 2 posts. Interested candidates can check the details given below and apply online based on the eligibility criteria before 25th January 2019.
Name of the Post: Junior Research fellow
Post Date: 11-01-2019
No. of Vacancies: 2
Important dates to Remember:
Starting date for form submission
|Last date for form submission||
Vacancy details of NIMHANS JRF Recruitment 2019:
- Junior Research Fellow – 2 Post
- Maximum age: 35 Years
- Rs. 25000 + 30% HRA pm
Educational Qualification and Experience:
Junior Research Fellow:
- M.Phil in Psychiatric Social Work Or
- Masters in Social Work (MSW/ MA Social Work) with NET (UGC/ ICMR/ CSIR/ DST)
- Not applicable.
How to Apply for NIMHANS JRF Recruitment 2019:
- Eligible candidates, may apply with their curriculum vitae, age proof and copy of testimonials by email to [email protected]
- Candidates should mention the Notification No. & Date, email ID, Contact No. & Postal address, in the mail.
- Last date of sending application is 25-01-2019.
The National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro-Sciences is a medical institution located in Bangalore, India. Established in 1925, NIMHANS, the apex centre for mental health and neuroscience education in the country, operates autonomously under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare.