NIMHANS Project Coordinator Recruitment 2019 – 1 Post
National Institute of Mental Health And Neuro Science has released NIMHANS Project Coordinator Recruitment 2019 notification. Notification is out for a total of 1 post. Interested candidates can check the details given below and apply online based on the eligibility criteria before 15th March 2019.
Name of the Post: Project Coordinator
Post Date: 05-03-2019
No. of Vacancies: 1
Other Category you may be interested in:
Important dates to Remember:
Starting date for form submission
|Last date for form submission||
Vacancy details of NIMHANS Project Coordinator Recruitment 2019:
Name of post
- Maximum age: 35 Years
- Rs. 50,000/- pm
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Candidate must possess M.Phil in Clinical Psychology/ Psychiatric Social Work/ Psychology in Child Development/other specializations of psychology
- Should be well versed in Hindi and Kannada Language.
- Candidate with good knowledge of Odiya language, Hindi and with good communication, training and documentation skills.
- Not applicable.
How to Apply for NIMHANS Project Coordinator Recruitment 2019:
- Eligible candidates, may apply with their curriculum vitae (on plain paper), age proof and copy of testimonials by email to [email protected]
- Candidates should mention the Notification No. & Date, email ID, Contact No. & Postal address, in the mail.
- Last date of sending application is 15-03-2019.
The National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro-Sciences is a medical institution located in Bangalore, India. Established in 1925, NIMHANS, the apex centre for mental health and neuroscience education in the country, operates autonomously under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare.