NIMHANS Sector Manager Recruitment 2019 Notification has been released by National Institute of Mental Health And Neuro Science. Notification is out for a total of 2 posts. Interested candidates can check the details given below and apply online based on the eligibility criteria before 21st February 2019.
Name of the Post: Sector Manager
Post Date: 07-02-2019
No. of Vacancies: 2
Other Category you may be interested in:
Important dates to Remember:
Starting date for form submission
|Last date for form submission||
Vacancy details of NIMHANS Sector Manager Recruitment 2019:
Name of post
- Maximum age: 40 Years
- Rs. 30,000/- pm
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Candidate must possess First class Master’s in Sociology/ Rural Development/ Economics/ Human Resource/ Social Work/ Psychology or equivalent.
- Should be experienced in Primary & Secondary data collection in community based and hospital based health related projects.
- Knowledge of Epi Info/ SPSS/ STATA/ SAS is preferable.
- Not applicable.
How to Apply for NIMHANS Sector Manager Recruitment 2019:
- Eligible candidates, may apply with their curriculum vitae, age proof and copy of testimonials by email to [email protected] or [email protected]
- Candidates should mention the Notification No. & Date, email ID, Contact No. & Postal address, in the mail.
- Last date of sending application is 21-02-2019.
The National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro-Sciences is a medical institution located in Bangalore, India. Established in 1925, NIMHANS, the apex centre for mental health and neuroscience education in the country, operates autonomously under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare.