National Institute of Mental Health And Neuro Science has released NIMHANS SRF & JRF Recruitment 2019. Notification is out for a total of 2 posts. Interested candidates can check the details given below and attend the walk-in Test on 22nd August 2019.
Name of the Post: JRF & SRF
Post Date: 13/08/2019
No. of Vacancies: 2
Other Category you may be interested in:
Important dates to Remember:
|Date & Time of Walk-In (Written cum Skill Test)||22/08/2019|
|Venue||Committee Room, Administrative Block, NIMHANS, Bengaluru-29|
Vacancy details of NIMHANS SRF & JRF Recruitment 2019:
|Name of post||Vacancy|
- JRF –
- Rs.31,000/- +24% HRA (For NET Qualified)
- Rs.25,000/- +30% HRA (For non NET Qualified)
- SRF – Rs.35,000/- + 24% HRA per month
Period of Contract:
- 6 months and extendable
Age limit (as on 08/07/2019):
- Maximum Age –
- JRF – 40 years
- SRF – 40 Years
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Candidate must possess MBBS/BAMS/BHMS/BDS/MTech/BTech.
- Candidate must possess MSc in Yoga.
- Walk-In (Written cum Skill Test)
- Not Applicable
How to Apply for NIMHANS SRF & JRF Recruitment 2019:
- Eligible candidates may attend the walk-in interview on the above mentioned date and venue.
- Candidates should carry duly filled application along with all original certificates supporting age educational qualification etc with one set of photocopies of each, recent passport size duly self attested.
- Candidates are requested to reach at least half an hour before the scheduled reporting time.
The National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro-Sciences is a medical institution located in Bangalore, India. Established in 1925, NIMHANS, the apex centre for mental health and neuroscience education in the country, operates autonomously under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare.