NIMHANS Training Co-Ordinator Recruitment 2019 – 1 Post
NIMHANS Training Co-ordinator Recruitment 2019 Notification has been released by National Institute of Mental Health And Neuro Science. Notification is out for a total of 1 posts. Interested candidates can check the details given below and apply online based on the eligibility criteria before 22nd February 2019.
Name of the Post: Training Co-ordinator
Post Date: 13-02-2019
No. of Vacancies: 1
Other Category you may be interested in:
Important dates to Remember:
Starting date for form submission
|Last date for form submission||
Vacancy details of NIMHANS Training Co-ordinator Recruitment 2019:
Name of post
- Maximum age: 40 Years
- Rs. 30,000/- pm
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Candidate must possess MA/MSc. (Social work/ Psychology/ cultural studies/Global mental health) OR
- MPhil/ PhD (Psychiatric social work/ Clinical Psychology/ Cultural Studies/ Global mental health)
- Candidates with a bend of knowledge of psychology and culture and Fluency in English.
- Experiences with international youth groups and conducting training
- Not applicable.
How to Apply for NIMHANS Training Co-ordinator Recruitment 2019:
- Eligible candidates, may apply with their curriculum vitae, age proof and copy of testimonials by email to [email protected]
- Candidates should mention the Notification No. & Date, email ID, Contact No. & Postal address, in the mail.
- Last date of sending application is 22-02-2019.
The National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro-Sciences is a medical institution located in Bangalore, India. Established in 1925, NIMHANS, the apex centre for mental health and neuroscience education in the country, operates autonomously under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare.