NIPER Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2019 – 1 Post
NIPER Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2019 Notification has been released by National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research – Punjab. Notification is out for a total of 1 post.Interested candidates can check the details given below and attend the walk in interview on 14th February 2019.
Name of the Post: JRF
Post Date: 07-02-2019
No. of Vacancies: 1
Other Category you may be interested in:
Important dates to Remember:
|Date of Walk-in interview||14-02-2019 from 02:30 to 03:30 pm|
|Venue||Office of the Head, Department of
Pharmaceutical Technology (Biotechnology), NIPER, S.A.S. Nagar, Punjab.
Vacancy details of NIPER Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2019:
Name of post
Junior Research Fellow
- Rs.25,000/- pm
- Maximum Age: 28 years
- Age relaxation as per rules.
Educational Qualification and Experience:
Junior Research Fellow:
- Candidate must possess M.Tech. in Biotechnology / Pharmaceutical Biotechnology/ MS Pharm in Biotechnology or M.Sc. in Biological Sciences etc.
- Presentation / seminar / written test / interview
|SC/ ST/ PWD / Female||
Mode of Payment: DD in favour of Director, NIPER payable at S.A.S. Nagar/ Chandigarh.
How to Apply for NIPER Assistant Professor Recruitment 2019:
- Eligible candidates may attend the walk-in interview on the above mentioned date and venue.
- Candidates should carry duly filled application (Format attached below) along with all original certificates supporting age educational qualification etc with one set of photocopies of each, recent passport size duly self attested.
- Candidates are requested to reach at least half an hour before the scheduled reporting time
For Application Form
|For Official Notification|
For Official Website
National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPER) are the national level institutes in pharmaceutical sciences with a proclaimed objective of becoming a centre of excellence for advanced studies and research in pharmaceutical sciences. The Government of India has declared NIPER as an ‘Institute of National Importance’. It is an autonomous body set up under the aegis of Department of Pharmaceuticals, Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers, India.